Search results

1. Drakath

VE - Visual Equip

Um..., I can't really seem to get this to work. I read the header of script. Can someone used and made this to work explain me how do I do it? --Edit: I don't need to get it to work anymore. I found another script that just do what I want. (It's Modern Algebra's Visual Equip script, if anyone's...
  2. Drakath

My First RGSS2 Script: Quest Board

Introduction While I was working on my first project I wanted to make my own Quest System. So I started off with adding a Quest Board first. Instead of making some message windows I wanted to script my own thing. I started to watch GubiD's tutorials on YouTube. And I've read some Ruby scripting...
  3. Drakath

Call a Common Event Before and/or After a Player Attacks

Battle Engine Melody has an option to give weapons to enemies. But when enemies attack with those weapons, weapons does not trigger their effects. I've tried this on a plain project with only BEM and this script. It works fine for actors but not enemies. Is that supposed to happen or is...
  4. Drakath

Drakath's Recolor Shop - Back!

I think it's time for a bump? It was more than 72 hours ı guess... And.. really? isn't there anyone who wants some recolor? EDIT: I've just read the rules topic again. OK, bumping a shop may be silly but I'm so much bored and I want requests that I can do. And... I hope I don't get warned...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People in Italy panicking for this stupid coronavirus, it's nothing more than a flu and they are all acting like it's the black plague...
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Venator123