Search results

1. Yoku

FREE Through the Magnifying Glass [Small Team Recruitment]

Bumping this guy again~ I've been working on more extensive world building - all the racial information - as well as concept art for the companions. ^^ (Posted some concept art over in the Idea's board linked here.) I'm still early enough in the project that I would love to have people hop on...
  2. Yoku

RMMV Through the Magnifying Glass: The Dirigible Murder

Added some concept art for Jen (the Captain) and Thadeus today. ^^ Hoping to do some concept art of his Werewolf as well.
  3. Yoku

FREE Through the Magnifying Glass [Small Team Recruitment]

Engine: RMMV Synopsis: Murder Mystery on a dirigible which is traveling from LA to New England on its maiden journey (first cross-continental flight). The year is 1870. World is Steampunk infused with magic, technology and science. Magical beings are known to all and live in all levels of...
  4. Yoku

RMMV Dungeon Crawler (Demo available)

Wow, that bottom visual set (Idea Two) is really beautiful. I can see the appeal of the older more gameboy color scheme, but I was immediately drawn into the second set of screenshots.
  5. Yoku

RMMV Through the Magnifying Glass: The Dirigible Murder

Through the Magnifying Glass: The Dirigible Murder ( still a working title. :D ) SECTION A: HIGH LEVEL VIEW IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS Inside Janky Stairs and Hallway Sample Rooms First Puzzle Room (currently a WIP) [/SPOILER] SECTION B: CHARACTERS [/SIZE] Werewolf Name: Thadeus Nash...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.
Blech. I hate coming up with stories. Making gameplay is fun but coming up with lore and reasons for these areas/mechanics just makes me sleepy.
40 card deck size, the plugin seems more sluggish.
Village theme I composed for a commission!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JamnRed1