Search results

1. Easy way to make land vehicle with eventing

marcelox -> Your very welcome. :)
  2. Apellonyx Survival system help!

Thank you very much, that works very well. :D
  3. Apellonyx Survival system help!

Hey guys i really need some help and i cannot begin to explain how pissed off i am right now. I would like to now if it is possible to move a variables in the image towards the red line on the right of it? I am using Vx Ace and this is where i got the script from -  EDIT: i am using version...
  4. Equip menu help!

Wow i was totally not expecting that! :D thankyou very much. It works great.
  5. Equip menu help!

I think i might just leave it at the bottom still. EDIT: there should be some space left.
  6. Equip menu help!

Oops, i just realised yeah. i just wanna remove the stats box lol.
  7. Equip menu help!

Is that Rukia Kuchiki as your profile picture?
  8. Equip menu help!

ok cool thank you. :D
  9. Equip menu help!

Hey guys i am making an Island Survival game in VX ACE and i was wondering if it were at all possible to get rid of the boxes inside the red box overlays in this image? -> And replace it with this ? -> 
  10. Easy way to make land vehicle with eventing

Hi everyone i am not sure where to put this could you let me know thank you. Anyway here is what i wanted to share with everyone, seeing as i have noticed that many people have asked how to make land vehicles and i have only found two which i could not get to work. So using eventing i made...
  11. VTS Enemy HP Bars

Ok thank you very much here is a link to where i got it from -->> http://www.rpgmakervxace.net/topic/2562-vts-enemy-hp-bars-with-boss-bars/ EDIT: How come it is not acceptable to posts scripts in spoilers? I it a copyright issue?
  12. VTS Enemy HP Bars

Yeah its VX ACE and here is the script -  EDIT: Sorry Shaz im still knida new to this site and how it all works.
  13. VTS Enemy HP Bars

Hi guys i was just wondering if anyone knows how to move the Boss HP Bar on the Y axis. Here is a picture -> 
  14. Skip fight/Ecape menu during battle.

Thankyou for the help i might try that actually. :D
  15. Skip fight/Ecape menu during battle.

Hey everyone i am new to scripting and stuff. I was just wondering it it were possible to skip the Fight/Escape menu  and go straight to the actor menu   where i already have an escape option? I just found a way to do the above option and now i am looking for a way to o the lower. Also i was...
  16. A Guide to Notetagging

How would i go about using this to change the colour of a character class name depending on what it was? Example: Warrior was a red colour and Mage was a blue colour?
  17. Is there a way to end the game with a script?

Hello everyone i was wondering if it were possible to end a game from an NPC or something. Like you walk up to an NPC and when you press the interaction button on them it shuts down the game?
  18. How do i hide exp from menu when character is level 99?

Omg, thanyou very much. You Sir/Madam are amazing. Thankyou so much! :3

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Trading has been halted on the TSX (Canadian stock market) because of "technical issues". Suspicious... I'm bracing myself for a sea of red tomorrow lol
The Loco-Motion song pre-dates the dance. Meaning the lyrics are kinda misleading. "Everybody's doing a brand new dance now"... No they weren't, you just used peer pressure to trick everyone into going along with it.
Love it when someone confuses "RPG Maker (or script/plugin) has a bug" with "I didn't set it up right and it's not working as I want (or gives an error)"
Is animation really as hard as I think it is?
Out of sudden, snow. Everywhere.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tetragrammaton