Search results

1. mightYXu

Problems with spoiler tag and no reply preview.

Just want to chime in on this thread: I'm having similar issues. Also would love to see a preview function on forum posting so you know how the reply will look before you commit and post.
  2. mightYXu

Loading settings in character generator suggestion

Hi, one minor q.o.l improvement that could be done to RMMV character generator is when you load a saved profile, MV should open the right TAB and show the character.  Currently, if you load a character, you need to go through all the tabs (male, female, child), in order to find who's been loaded.
  3. mightYXu

How does forum permissions and privileges work?

Don't know if there's a FAQ for this or if it's specified in a thread already, if so link it please. Anyhow, I've noticed that you get access to more forum content if you're a veteran poster. Would like to see more info on the privileges and requirements on this forum.
  4. mightYXu

Large Animations

I've just started using RPG Maker MV so I'm very much a newbie. Atm I'm figuring out my options for creating large scale animations. I want to animate a giant snake like body on the map. It's a simple concept, just one part repeating, moving forward with a slight rotation. This would have been a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz