Search results

1. KeenWolf

html5 exporting/importing save data

I have posted an experimental build of my game on itch.io to play in the browser, but for some odd reason some people cannot save their games if they are using iOS. This issue is not universal for a couple of my testers have iOS and can save just fine. I was working on a fix, but no luck so far...
  2. KeenWolf

Altering state turn count in a common event.

I have an difficult situation regarding the turn count of states in my game. I have several of yanflys plugins including Buffs and States core, but I needed state stacking so I got MrTS_States EX. The problem is when I added MrTS_States EX it allowed me to stack state, but now I cannot reset...
  3. KeenWolf

Adding to a variable through script call

Is it possible to add or subtract from a variable through script calling? I am using Yanfly's Buff and States Core plugin to try and count how many characters in a battle have the state isDead. I found the script call $gameVariables.setValue(var, value); but it only seems to set the vaariable to...
  4. KeenWolf

Calling a base stat parameter

I would like to know if it is possible to pull information from the Classes.JSON file. What I am attempting to do is use Yanfly's armor scaling plugin to create a formula that uses the base defense of a class to calculate damage reduction. The formula I'm attempting is: armor = (target.def /...
  5. KeenWolf

Calling a base stat parameter

I would like to know if it is possible to pull information from the Classes.JSON file. What I am attempting to do is use Yanfly's armor scaling plugin to create a formula that uses the base defense of a class to calculate damage reduction. The formula I'm attempting is: armor = (target.def /...
  6. KeenWolf

Event Activates on Event touch

My issue is getting a lever to open a door when a projectile hits it. In VX Ace all you would need to do is set the event to event touch which would make the event activate on both player touch and event touch, now event touch activates when the event  initiates the touch on the player and has...
  7. KeenWolf

altering a script through activation of an event

Basically I would like to alter a one of the scripts in my game through activation of an on-map event so that the gameplay of my game will change slightly. To be more specific, I am using an ATB based combat system with yanfly's script that allows stats to pass normal maximums, but when...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz