Search results

1. 9pastaguy

Race To Monument Island

Great Game! Just played it through as Sweeden.
  2. 9pastaguy

Turn Based Strategy

I am working on building a turned based strategy game similar to Civ using RPG maker VX Ace. It seems to be working well except I have no clue how to activate an event when two events collide. I figured out how to get each events coordinates and use a conditional branch to figure ou if they have...
  3. 9pastaguy

Indie Hero! a new RPG featuring characters from your favorite Indie games!

I can write events and map well! I will join your team.
  4. 9pastaguy

Searching for Team Members - Protogenos

I would like to help you. I am great with writing Events and would like to gain more experience. I am also a student so the hours you have set up will work for me too. The Story's Plot is Great! Good job!
  5. 9pastaguy

Designing a Randomly Generating World

Thank you! You've all been very helpful!
  6. 9pastaguy

I want to make a game...

I want to make a game...
  7. 9pastaguy

TACO

TACO
  8. 9pastaguy

Designing a Randomly Generating World

I've been trying to design a Randomly Generating World for a game I am designing but it uses way to many variables and I can't find a way to change the ground tiles other than tile swap scripts. Does anyone have any ideas?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz