Search results

1. sertianscompany

Check if Save File exists

Problem solved. Thanks Shaz!! :guffaw:
  2. sertianscompany

Check if Save File exists

Hello everyone! :) I know this problem is solved and closed here: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/49606-checking-if-save-file-is-present/#entry491552 Buuuuut, it doesn't work for me, so I guess I'm doing something wrong. basically I want to check (using the conditional branch)...
  3. sertianscompany

Clear ALL selfswitches

Thank you Shaz! :guffaw:
  4. sertianscompany

Clear ALL selfswitches

Hello! :) I'm doing a puzzle game and to be able to restart the level, I need to clear all the self switches of the map, BUT not all the selfswitches of the game (cause I have a common area which has self switches). I know that this script code: $gameSelfSwitches.clear() clears all the self...
  5. sertianscompany

Multi Timers

Great, but is it possible to show more than one timer on the screen? thanks! ;)
  6. sertianscompany

How to PAUSE the game

The game will be for smartphone, so disabling the click/touch will be then difficult for the player to resume the game. I want to show the pause screen first, and then I want to know if its possible to unpause the game touching the screen or touching somewhere.
  7. sertianscompany

How to PAUSE the game

Hello! :) I need to pause the game using a plugin command or a script code inside an event, and be able to resume the game clicking (touching) anywhere (or an specific event or option). How do I Pause the game and resume the game with only touch? I'm using the plugin OrangeHud wit the...
  8. sertianscompany

Show Choices - Change position X/Y

Hello there! :) Is there any way or plugin to change the position of the Choices? At the moment there is only 3 positions (left, center and right). Thank you!
  9. sertianscompany

Notifications System 1.3 + Add-on

Hello! Is there any way to show the notification message on the top of the player?
  10. sertianscompany

Best Resolution for iPhone game

I exported and tested on my iPhone with that resolution (636x357), and it doesn´t look bad, it looks exactly the same as the 1280x720 with the zoom. But now I'm thinking about that resolution (which is 16:9 aspect ratio) into a tablet (iPad) which is 4:3. I tested on Xcode and it creates 2...
  11. sertianscompany

What about if my game is in a small resolution (636x357 which is 16:9) but it has a plugin which stretches the image to fill the screen?
  12. sertianscompany

Thanks EternalShadow for you answer, but I will need something more than an iPhone Screen Resolution Table.
  13. sertianscompany

Hello! :) I´m developing a game in RPG Maker MV for iPhone (5..5s..5c..6..6s..). I started with a HD resolution (Yanfly plugin) 1280x720 (16:9 landscape), but...my character and the map looks far and small, so I don't want that. Then I used the Masked MapZoom plugin (MBS_MapZoom) which...
  14. sertianscompany

Galv's Message Busts

Hello Galv! :) I have a serious problem using this plugin when I test my game in my smartphone device. (iPhone 5s and iPhone 6). It always says there is an ERROR when the message text with the picture bust appears. It works perfectly if I open the SAME game using the simulator in Xcode11...
  15. sertianscompany

Orange HUD

Hello Hudell! :) Could you please make the pictures of the plugin OrangeVariablePicture touchable? The pictures are now working if I click on them, but no point if I export my project to smartphone. Thank you so much in advance. :guffaw:
  16. sertianscompany

How to remove Touch/Click Flash Tile Effect

Hello, I would like to develop a game for mobile in RPG Maker MV.   My question is: How to remove the flash effect that appears on the screen when I click/touch to move the character?   There should be a plugin or internal option to remove that effect, because it doesn't look right as it is...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:
Hey people! What do you think about a core plugin? This will save some lines of code that I repeatedly use in all my plugins...
Wondering if I should make my enemies scale in my non-linear rpg. I'm leaning towards yes, but I don't want to use Yanfly's plugin...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foghiszdenisz