Search results

1. Koopa

Life... Life sucks .-.

Life... Life sucks .-.
  2. Koopa

Gave a "Homeless" man 25$... He went into the alley and drove out in a mustang .-.

Gave a "Homeless" man 25$... He went into the alley and drove out in a mustang .-.
  3. Koopa

One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible. Friendship needs a...

One friend in a lifetime is much; two are many; three are hardly possible. Friendship needs a certain parallelism of life, a community of thought, a rivalry of aim.
  4. Koopa

Long Live Combustible Lemons!

Long Live Combustible Lemons!
  5. Koopa

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I...

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your D*** lemons, what the h*** am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the...
  6. Koopa

It is empty :O

It is empty :O
  7. Koopa

Koopa Uses Steal ;) ! (Found it in my wallet hiding .-.)

Koopa Uses Steal ;) ! (Found it in my wallet hiding .-.)
  8. Koopa

I lost 20 bucks...

I lost 20 bucks...
  9. Koopa

Mad... >.>

Mad... >.>
  10. Koopa

I'm always open!

I'm always open!
  11. Koopa

Hope you like it!

Hope you like it!
  12. Koopa

*Gasp* Why?

*Gasp* Why?
  13. Koopa

What I have begun making is so amazing.... That I just can't tell you!

What I have begun making is so amazing.... That I just can't tell you!
  14. Koopa

Constructive Criticism is okay not that...

Constructive Criticism is okay not that...
  15. Koopa

I don't mean comments like "Oh that's not very good" I mean comments that say "You suck you...

I don't mean comments like "Oh that's not very good" I mean comments that say "You suck you shouldn't even exist"
  16. Koopa

Alot of people are being very nice but every now and then you see someone hurting someone...

Alot of people are being very nice but every now and then you see someone hurting someone else/criticizing them saying they are horrible at what they do and such.
  17. Koopa

Mhmmm

Mhmmm
  18. Koopa

Yes it is, I meant on here... The community should be a family and work together...

Yes it is, I meant on here... The community should be a family and work together...
  19. Koopa

Some people are very mean but alot of them are nice.

Some people are very mean but alot of them are nice.
  20. Koopa

There are some nice people, But alot of them are very... I think you'd say it as "Rude".

There are some nice people, But alot of them are very... I think you'd say it as "Rude".

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonylogan