Search results

1. PhilsArt

Large actors for 2 or more slots in team

Hey RPG Maker community, searched for ages for a plugin that allows you to define an actor who take up 2 or more slots in the party. For example the default party size is set to be 4 = 4 actors will be in your team, but what if one actor, large in size, will take 2 slots in the team, which...
  2. PhilsArt

Dragon Quest Monster Plugin

Got the same error message in nearly same order, i hope there is still support for this amazing script...
  3. PhilsArt

RMMV Humans VS. Nephilim - Minigame

Thank you, please let me know if you played it for feedback. I like your avatar btw, gives me a 2k3 nostalgia vibe :rwink:
  4. PhilsArt

RMMV Humans VS. Nephilim - Minigame

Humans VS. Nephilim is a short adventure game made with RPG Maker MV and the Chrono Engine created by Moghunter. It seems that the human race will lose the war against the Nephilim, an evil crossbreed between humans and demons, nearly the whole army of the noble human king were decimated. Find...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*
If I recorded while I created (what I think is) a small plugin, would you be interested enough in the process to watch it?
I keep trying to explain to clients that the huddle masses behind the old K-Mart are a Fallout Reenactment group. Somehow I don't think they believe me. :LZSskeptic:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tonylogan