Search results

1. Skotty TV

FREE Window Skins

Hey, pls have a look here -> https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/stv-window-skins-newest-solid-count-66.68784/ Greetz! :)
  2. Skotty TV

[STV] Plugins | STV_MonsterCards

Hey Makers! I´m very sorry for my inactivity. I´ve got a child now so i dont have much time fpr scripting :P Hope you understand. I try my best to get time for some upgrades/fixes and other help but i rly cant say when. For all scripters out there. Feel free to upgrade/improve my plugins as you...
  3. Skotty TV

Hey pls use the plugincommand => MonsterCards remove 15 The Scriptcall is used inside the plugin itself so this might result in problems. Let me know if this worked.
  4. Skotty TV

Introduction to the new Plugin Manager in RPG Maker MV 1.5.0+

So... Structure in Structure... like Rewards -> Items -> Items i have to parse parse parse?... ;_;
  5. Skotty TV

- Added a DEMO to the DropBox Section. Hope this will help you out :)
  6. Skotty TV

The Battle Part isnt finished completely thats why it is v.0.5 Right now you have to "event" your own battle as you like. You can use the return scriptcalls for this: $monsterCards.returnATK(10) You can compare its strength with a different Card (from an NPC) and event it as you like...
  7. Skotty TV

To open the Scene use PluginCommand: MonsterCards manager. There you navigate to "Deck" -> "Add Cards"
  8. Skotty TV

I will create one and upload it. A Tutorial Video is also about to release. Please be patient a few days.
  9. Skotty TV

I did not understand what you mean. Pls make it a bit more detailed and i will help you out.
  10. Skotty TV

[STV] Plugins | STV_SetItems

First of all thx for all the positive Feedback! Some of you found strange bugs... (it was late when i finished this :blush:) The "Update" Part got rewritten. Pls download the new v.1.2!
  11. Skotty TV

Thx for all nice words :) I´m very glad you like this :D
  12. Skotty TV

!!! STV_MonsterCards v.0.61 !!! :Author: SkottyTV Latest Update: Description: This will add a simple Card Collector Game to your Project. - Create/Add your own Cards! - Create your own Booster Packs! - Cards split into 3 different Series! - Each Card has unique stats like ATK, HP, DEF. -...
  13. Skotty TV

Equipment Sets

You are Welcome :) https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/stv-plugins-stv_setitems.80216/
  14. Skotty TV

[STV] Plugins | STV_SetItems

!!! STV_SetItems v.1.2 !!! :Author: SkottyTV Latest Updates: Description: This will add the ability to create Armor Sets Items which will give specific Bonuses/States to the wearer. PasteBin: DropBox: https://www.dropbox.com/s/hs9l6fmrv4j4c92/STV_SetItems.js?dl=0 Terms of Usage: Feel...
  15. Skotty TV

Class Tree Plugin?

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/stv-plugins-stv_classselector.70416/#post-670408
  16. Skotty TV

[STV] Plugins | STV_BeastBook

Hi, first of all thx for using this plugin. Inside Yanflys MainMenuManager (Menu 60 Actor Bind) where it says: SceneManager.push(Scene_EnemyBook) Replace it with: SceneManager.push(Scene_BeastBook) Also important -> On line "Menu 60 Main Bind" insert the following...
  17. Skotty TV

[STV] Window Skins | Newest: Solid | Count: 66

I´m Back! :rock-left::o:rock-right: *Bump* New Skins online! :guffaw::thumbsup-right:
  18. Skotty TV

A newer version (v2.5) is out! Now you can set up the maximum used Enemies inside the PluginParameters. Under ---Functions--- there is now a parameter called "Max Beasts" there you can put the number "300" to only use the first 300 enemies. Hope i got you right.
  19. Skotty TV

Hey there! Difficulty: The BeastBook took all infos from the Enemies.Json (The Enemy Database) which it should. The Difficulty Plugin only change values during a fight which is not a proper way of doing it. So i cant read this infos, im sry. Add/Remove: A newer version (v2.5) is...
  20. Skotty TV

Hey! For now i have no idea why it does this, to many picture info for RPG Maker engine i guess... pls try this: This Plugin will preload all resources you want, try to set this up with all battlebackgrounds and enemy pics. Pls let me know if that worked!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."
Caught a guy trying to break into our house today. Appearantly he intended to burgle our neighbor (a 94yo widow) but picked the wrong house. Faced with two angry males he was quick to give up without a fight...
I just joined the club of nerds making their own Excel-Sheets to calculate HP / MP / EXP.. parameter curves
Me: "Finally finished most of my game backlog. Probably time to do some gamedev" | Steam: *offer sales*

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raydarui