Search results

1. ImaginaryVillain

Switch flips if event variable is in array, but not if the player leaves the map and returns.

This.... has a lot of moving parts so in the interest of not having a million screenshots, I'll try and restrict it to the "important" stuff. However if you need additional info I'll provide it. There are two plugins at play here.... Yanfly's Self Switches and Variables, and Galv's Event...
  2. ImaginaryVillain

Galv's Map Projectiles and Terrax Lighting

So I've been puzzling over this for a bit... I'm trying to make a projectile (be it from the player or an event) emit light as it travels. I'm currently using Galv's Map Projectiles... https://galvs-scripts.com/category/rmmv-plugins/mv-on-map/#post-1824 to cover all of the game's projectiles...
  3. ImaginaryVillain

Yanfly.SpawnUserInForum(Internet, ImaginaryVillain, Introductions)

Greetings, I appear to have mixed up my event pages and ended up in other forums before this one. I blame my inability to read documentation without despawning in boredom. Anyway if you haven't guessed, I like events... An unhealthy amount. I'll spawn enough events to create a whole map if you...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Suitemate: "Do you have detergent"
Me: "Ya, the spray kind"
Me: *realizes he said detergent, not deodorant*
Me: "Guess I'll die!"
If there's one thing I hate about myself, it's that I procrastinate. Ever since I started looking stuff up on how to properly balance and create armour, weapons and skills; I've let myself down in progress.
So I was at the dentist yesterday and she said,"I'm gonna propose to Dr. Anderson...(Then she paused as she thought what to say). And I said,"I think he is a little old for you." She laughed good naturedly. Then she jabbed sharp things in my mouth for the next 3 hours.
Update on my experiment with uploading my Android games to the Amazon app store: made about $45 in 2 months, but 0 sales for the past 3 weeks. Not sure its worth the effort.
Kid : "MOOOMM! My poop is bloody red!" Me, an intellectual : "There's worm parasite inside your body. You gonna die soon."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemiRemi