Search results

1. Elmo_Cosquillas

RMMZ Alternative to: "Visual State Effects" from visutella.

Well as the tittle says, it would be nice to give more variety to said effects. like adding an ice cube layer to the freezing effect or turn the target into a statue and so on. But using even 1 plugin from visutella means i need to replace almost my entire project. the reason i dont even use...
  2. Elmo_Cosquillas

RMMZ target ally but exclude the user. no visutella/yep

hey guys, well its as the tittle says. im trying to make something like the old soraka's mana replenishment. 2 skills, one that gives a portion based on formula damage of its own mp to an ally, or one taking mp from an ally based on a damage formula. the thing is that it doesnt make any sense...
  3. Elmo_Cosquillas

need a invisible regeneration

well thats it, i need passive regeneration hp or mp for certain characters, but i dont want them to pop on the screen. is there a way to do it? is a minor thing but is unsettling for the player seeing numbers poping in the screen for no apparent reason.i would like it to be done without plugins...
  4. Elmo_Cosquillas

RMMZ need js to remove the item command from battle

Hey guys, is there any way to do it making a simple plugin? i literally need to do it that way since i have the items separated into healing skills and harmful items using skills, they already consume items with another plugin that i decided was good to extend its use this way. I saw something...
  5. Elmo_Cosquillas

RMMZ Problems with damage over time

hey guys, i have a lot of problems using visutella states core, it literally disables a lot of plugins i been using, like theo's cd and stackeable states. is there any alternative? because a flat% damage is truly lame, and i only use it for that specific thing.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...
Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!
How to make a cool character 101: Create a messy plot, make the character said "all according to the plan", then somehow the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alexxyx_x