Search results

1. dii

Problem with Free Turn Battle and Troop Event Spans scripts

[ACE] See my comment below for a better explanation. Victor Engine - Automatic Battlers is not a problem I have mention it to ilustrate that enemies are programmed to do specific things. Main problem is position of Troop Event Spans in relation to Yanfly Engine Ace - Ace Battle Engine v1.22...
  2. dii

Problem with Free Turn Battle, DTB, Automatic Battlers

[ACE] I make post here because it deals wiht couple of scripts. I have prepared two demos. DTB works and FTB works. In each we have the same situation, 2 actors, two events with battle processing ( left ftb, right dtb) If you play them you will notice the fluidity problem. Lets start from dtb...
  3. dii

Advanced Skill Targeting (yanfly compatible) script without untargetable enemies in the choice windo

Hello, I have posted question in this topic: http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/17950-advanced-skill-targeting-plus-multiple-forced-actions-now-yanflys-compatible/#entry176248 but maybe it is appropriate to ask in script request category as well. I just copy/paste my question...
  4. dii

Create a party of 4 out of 5, each member has random agility

Hello, I have created a way to create a party of four out of five characters. The player starts as one specific member and can create a team of 4 actors from 5 available (all posible combinations). I did use variables and conditions, basic tools :) I have createtd it for my future project...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...
Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!
How to make a cool character 101: Create a messy plot, make the character said "all according to the plan", then somehow the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H2WO4