Search results

1. GotMop

Framed Artwork

Both the frame and picture are public domain. I just took the time to combine the two. I hope you enjoy some of the editing I did to it. I would like to do more if there are people who want them
  2. GotMop

Framed Artwork

I can agree with those sizing suggestions. I could totally picture a castle with a giant self portrait of the king, lol.
  3. GotMop

Framed Artwork

Here is a side by side comparison versus the RTP paintings within the basic interior set. The paintings demonstrated are the 16x16 and 24x24 size. Please note that this is only a one tile high wall. Shown in RPGMaker VX Ace Shown in RPGMaker VX Ace
  4. GotMop

Framed Artwork

Would it help more if they were placed within a predetermined tile-set format?
  5. GotMop

Framed Artwork

Ever play a game and then just stop for a moment to enjoy the artwork on the walls? This is my first attempt at creating a framed artwork sprite that could be utilized within a game. Very often, I find that developers lack the resources or don't notice the value when creating an in depth...
  6. GotMop

Hello!

Howdy, howdy!
  7. GotMop

Is New Here

Howdy, howdy!
  8. GotMop

Newbie RPG maker with good idea but no skill

Howdy, howdy! Welcome to the forums 
  9. GotMop

I hope I am welcome here.

Howdy, howdy!
  10. GotMop

Another Bard in the INN

Howdy, howdy!
  11. GotMop

Pre-Order "Bonus" Incentive Ideas

Sounds similar to a Season Pass. I have to admit those have had me bite a little on Pre-Ordering. This idea has been added to the list and credit has been provided 
  12. GotMop

Flavor Text Ideas

- Added Potion Flavor Text
  13. GotMop

I love the review of each aspect. I have also added the referenced idea to the list and provided credit :D  
  14. GotMop

Awesome suggestions. I have added them to the list and provided credit
  15. GotMop

By usually offering a pre order opportunity as Low to Mid Tier. When utilized as a mid tier the lower tier is essentially a bonus. in fact by reviewing 20+ kickstarters, I have found that over 90% guaranteed a copy of the game before it launched. Over 50% used items listed above as lower tiers...
  16. GotMop

Isn't crowdfunding usually utilized to draw hype and raise pre sales? In fact a majority of the listed items are used in crowdfunding, thus the creation of this list. 
  17. GotMop

I agree. I have never Pre Ordered a game. However, I still think having a list of possible ideas could be a good resource for those who wish to use them within their projects
  18. GotMop

Game & Map Screenshots 8

Really nice water effect 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...
Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!
How to make a cool character 101: Create a messy plot, make the character said "all according to the plan", then somehow the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H2WO4