Search results

1. Goddiga

Add or Hide Option Commands using DreamX_Options Plugin

Now I'm using DreamX_Options to add the switch command to the option menu. But I can only make it inaccessible like this. Is there any way to show/hide it using the switches/variables? Or maybe you can suggest alternatives to this plugin. DreamX's plugin...
  2. Goddiga

Set Movement Route Overwrites Autonomous Movement

Thank you for the code! I'll try it out to see if it works or not. My game is about Player scaring NPCs to accumulate points as high as possible. Player will lose points every time NPCs come to the touch. Changing Speed is one of the gimmick for making it harder to avoid their movement. Though I...
  3. Goddiga

Sorry for that. Here's the full view. Thank you! I'll keep this in mind for now though.
  4. Goddiga

Hello! I'm still a novice at RM, so I would like some tips for writing events. I set autonomous movement to an npc to make it move by itself, and to make it continue to complete the route even when the Player gets in its way. Like this. I want to make it so that when Player interacts with...
  5. Goddiga

[RMMV] "Protective Clothing"

*There are some problems with the controller support at the moment. We’re still looking for the solution of the matter. Sorry for the inconvenience.
  6. Goddiga

[RMMV] "Protective Clothing"

Synopsis “Mass abduction; victims confined within a secluded factory,” the culprit’s true identity lies hidden under a hazmat suit. What is the motive behind this atrocity? Can all the victims escape in one piece? General Information Developer: Tukata Mayakon Publisher: Whateverzone Engine...
  7. Goddiga

Using "Input._currentState.dir" to move the cursor.

Hello! I was trying to make the cursor move by itself using "Input._currentState.dir". But, I've stumbled upon some problem. Ex. When I use "Input._currentState.down = true", the cursor will keep going down on its own only when I pressed Down button. Nothing happened when I pressed Up. I want...
  8. Goddiga

The Resource WIP Thread 3

I am curious about the correct perspective and other factors for these backgrounds. Which one is correct in terms of perspective and other aspects need to be concerned for background? Or maybe neither? There will be two sprites showing on the left and right side of the picture. Thank...
  9. Goddiga

RMXP [Translated] "LAst WEEK" v3.00

"I am going to seek out 'tomorrow'. Yes,You hear it right." "I just have to stay alive until Friday, right?" Napa, the girl who has been haunted by the nightmare since childhood, decided to take a step into the abandoned school she saw in the dream. Something attempted to drag her into the...
  10. Goddiga

RMVXA Love x Lust (Unfinished Alpha Version 0.1)

*Drew by Neaimokung. (Not an artist for this game. I just like her style and paid for it.)
  11. Goddiga

Changing parameters in plugin with a script call?

Thank you very much for pointing this out! But, srdPC didn't work for some reason. It is still not defined. However, it guided me to blindly try to change the _ and srdPC to something else. And it just accidentally worked with SRD.PictureChoices.xxx (I just guessed it since it is the full name...
  12. Goddiga

Oh! I forgot to mention about how it didn't work. When I used _.min = xxx via script call, I just got the message that said "_ is not defined" And that applied to the new method you suggested as well.
  13. Goddiga

Thank you for your help! By the ways, are you suggesting me to rewrite something like... _.max = parseFloat(params['Max Scale']); to _.max = $gameVariables.setValue(var, value) or whatever or _.max = parseFloat(params['Max Scale']); to $gameVariables.setValue(var, value) =...
  14. Goddiga

Hello! I was wondering if changing the parameters in the plugins command is possible? I'll provide an example of "SumRndmDde's Picture Choice" plugin here http://sumrndm.site/picture-choices/ I want to know if it is possible to change the value within the red box via script call? Maybe I...
  15. Goddiga

Making cursor to move or return by itself.

Thank you! Anyways, how does "Input._currentState.dir" work? Did I just have to use a script call of Input._currentState.dir = true? Would you please provide me more information about how to use it?
  16. Goddiga

Making cursor to move or return by itself.

Hello! I've been looking into "Window_Selectable" in "rpg.windows.js" and see that it could be possible for me to do some tricks with a cursor movement by using script call without writing the whole new script. I managed to invert the cursor movement by swapping the command in...
  17. Goddiga

Digital copy perk and an actual game price.

Hello! I was wondering if you would normally set the same price for the digital copy perk (may or may not include other rewards) and a selling price on Steam or anywhere else when crowdfunding or not. What's usually the sensible choice or your suggestion and why? 1. A perk for digital copy =...
  18. Goddiga

Scroll, persist and change direction for choices/cursors.

*Included the base code from RGSS3 in VX ACE "Scripts 1-3" "Script 4"
  19. Goddiga

[SOLVED] Need someone to modify HIME's Timed Choice Selection script.

Oh yes! It's really works! Thank you so much!! Is there any conditions beside giving a credit if I used your method in a commercial game?
  20. Goddiga

[SOLVED] Need someone to modify HIME's Timed Choice Selection script.

Thank you for your suggestion! Is there any way to make it possible when the cancel is disallow? In fact, that's one of the main problem. I have to apologize that I didn't mention about this. In my game, there's two or more sets of choices, such as 1. Talk and inside this choice has-- 1.1 Who...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...
Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!
How to make a cool character 101: Create a messy plot, make the character said "all according to the plan", then somehow the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H2WO4