Search results

1. semperscrewed

Delivery quest help.

Thanks! I’ll give it a shot and report back!
  2. semperscrewed

Same tileset of trees - Some showing, some not.

Well kudos to both of you then!:D
  3. semperscrewed

Delivery quest help.

Hey all, For my first big quest I want to design a delivery. Pretty simple in theory... You're given the task and item, deliver it to its recipient and return to the quest giver and confirm with them that the item has been delivered, receive reward. I've searched pretty hard and really the...
  4. semperscrewed

Sorry for the late reply! Shaz and Andar, you're both right! (Obviously) Comically enough Shaz I did some more digging from when I posted my concern until now and found an older post where you (Shaz) already explained this to someone else. Thanks so much!
  5. semperscrewed

Hi everyone! First post A quick background. I've been playing around with RPG Maker for around 4 years now but just recently purchased MV. I'm having a ton of fun with it by the way! I have unfortunately run into an issue... I put together these two tilesets yesterday. One is an autumn set...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...
Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!
How to make a cool character 101: Create a messy plot, make the character said "all according to the plan", then somehow the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H2WO4