Search results

1. Sprite over world movment Tile sheet for Dragon quest 7 FOO monsters Latest RPG MAKER MV

thankyou for the confirm on the 3d models and yes, im aware that useing thier images specifically could be a problem, which is why i plan to contact them and see if they are interested in the games im developing.
  2. Sprite over world movment Tile sheet for Dragon quest 7 FOO monsters Latest RPG MAKER MV

welp, i will likely have to edit exsisting images to make the images i need for the slime knights. i am wondering how easy it might be to just pull up a 3D image of the different slime knights in say... UNITY, and just screen shot them in different positions... and with a search on google.. i...
  3. FREE Dragon Quest: Ensemble to Eternity (Multiple Positions Open)

FIRST!!!!!! i am the first to reply to this? perhaps it is a sign? written in the stars? a destiny perhaps? just when i start seeking resources for my Dragon Quest inspired game, i see a thread requesting help with another dragon quest style game.... this cannot be a coincidence. anyways, all...
  4. Sprite over world movment Tile sheet for Dragon quest 7 FOO monsters Latest RPG MAKER MV

Hi GUYS. i have some greaaat ideas for Dragon quest inspired games. however, i cannot find the specific sprite sheets i need. i need sprite overworld movement sheets for these guys - the Fo Conclave And the Different Slime Knights succh as the geen one, the metal one. etc. **edit** i found...
  5. Importing images to character generator issue

ok, so im still kinda getting a feel for MV (read not to familiar with it at all) and trying to import assets in to the character generator. he images will show up as tile, i can see them just fine, dont even take all that long to load. proplem is i cant actually select the tiles. the weird...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...
Fricken hell! I dropped a bowl with mac and spam on my brothers floor, and was going to put leftover mac with whatever was still safe in there. It was only after I added the leftover mac that my brother told me he put floor noodles in there, now I wasted my planned dinner for tomorrow!
How to make a cool character 101: Create a messy plot, make the character said "all according to the plan", then somehow the problem is solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H2WO4