Search results

1. Automated Message

Friends i have implemented a day/night system and i want a message to pop up at a certain time each night to tell the player to take a rest and sleep. Is it possible to setup an automated message to express that the player needs to sleep ?
  2. Day/Night - Sleep plugin

Friends i have looked for a while to find a plugin or way way that i can setup a system for my game that does the following. Would like it to have a Day/Night system that of course will control the lighting in the game. As well i would love it to remind the player to rest/sleep and if the...
  3. Looking for 2 features for MV

Friends i want to add a day night system to my game as well as a weather system. Can anyone recommend a solution that is either plugin form or Even event driven ?
  4. A bit of help for eventing

Friends i thought i had it figured out but... So i want the following scenario. I head to the church to see the priest and while i am there i talk to a sister who wants to go on my journey so i add her to my group. So i added a switch that should turn on after she joins the group and i added a...
  5. Quest Log Question

I know i activated the quest log window in Yanfly's quest log before in another game but for the life of me i cannot have it display now. Does anyone know the bit i am missing to have a window show in the game screen just like the window that shows the amount of gold you have..
  6. Error Log text

Is there a way to have any errors in a MV game write to a text file ? Would love to have something like that available. At least while developing the game.
  7. Continuing a dialogue

Friends i am trying to set up a dialogue between my actor 1 and a NPC (blacksmith) so that when i approach him i want to ask about him repairing some old Armor and after i check yes or no due to Gold cost . After that i want the NPC to offer the shopping process as usual. I thought i could just...
  8. A character set for people4

Has anyone made sets for People1 - through - people4. For some reason i have the faces of the listed people but none of the sets for needed sv characters for the above mentioned. Does anyone have these already made and if so could i download them from you and if not could someone make them for me ?
  9. Mini Games for MV

Hello friends, does anyone know of any sites that offer mini games to add inside of a RPG Maker MV game. I am having a tough time finding them. Any thoughts or ideas are very welcomed.
  10. SrD GameUpgrade plugin

Has anyone else had an issue with SRD_GameUpgrade I get a Range Error Maximum call stack size exceded Here is the output with the plugin on RangeError: Maximum call stack size exceeded at Function.DataManager.isDatabaseLoaded...
  11. Saving Maps

Friends can i create a map and save it to use later. I have a village for hunters and all of the base layouts will be the same so i figure why not just make a single template that i can paste in some way. Also is there a optimal or preferred map size for house interiors. I made mine one size...
  12. Event indicators

Friends i have seen that in a few rpg games like the one i downloaded from here called Homework-Salesman that in front of an event there is an animation letting you know to visit that object to trigger the event. My question is how do i implement that indicator. See image below and look at the...
  13. Transfer from map to map

Friends i am new to RPG Maker MV but have watched the tutorials and have created a World Map MAP001 and a Village Map MAP002 and when i go to create an event to transfer from the world map to the village i naturally go through the protocol to get to the events/transfer window and select the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Noriko_Human.png
Worked on some face-sets. Need to finish up the lot and cut some out of the game. She's looking pretty cute.
Even though I'm not going for the first time in...ten years or something...ordered my Gen Con dice!
Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigsplurge41