Search results

1. LightninSoarer

VXA: Galv's Battler Script Overshadows Damage Pop_up Script

The scripts in the first screenshot only have mog_hunter scripts and the script i'm having problems with is the Damage pop up script. Without the Galv's Battlers script, I can see the damage popup just fine, as can be seen in the bottom matching the text at the top. But the moment I add Galv's...
  2. LightninSoarer

RPGMaker VXA Mog Hunter Battle Cursor SCRIPT PROBLEMS [Solved?]

I was testing the 18 battle systems that Mog Hunter gave and on the 10th map named 10_Hikari, it had a battle script called "Mog_Battle_Cursor" which worked fine in that specific world of his but when i create a new project and isolate that single battle script, whenever I use status effects...
  3. LightninSoarer

Passive Skills/Character Unique Skills? RPG MAKER VXACE

Is there a script for RPG MAKER VXACE that give's special skills to your characters? like in Breath of Fire 2 Ryu has his Guts and the rest of the characters have their own unique skill (singular). If this is not possible, is there a way to add passive skills to the character? Like the lower...
  4. LightninSoarer

(RPG MAKER VXACE) Galv's Battlers, Remove Level up animation?

Hello, I'm sorry if i didn't place this in the right thread since I'm literally new to this platform. I am currently using Galv's Animated Battler's but I want to remove the level up animation with the white beam surrounding the leveling up player but I don't know where in the script i do that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Noriko_Human.png
Worked on some face-sets. Need to finish up the lot and cut some out of the game. She's looking pretty cute.
Even though I'm not going for the first time in...ten years or something...ordered my Gen Con dice!
Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigsplurge41