Search results

1. nekatu

FREE Discordian Tales - A Modern Medieval Adventure

Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: Discordian Tales is a 2D role playing adventure game in the JRPG style set in an exciting and expansive modern/medieval world of engaging humanoid and anthropomorphic characters with rich backstories and personalities in immersive locations and settings. The game...
  2. nekatu

Skill Pyramid?

Hey all, I'm hoping to add a Skills Pyramid to my game, potentially based around Yanfly's Equip Battle Skills plugin but with some intelligence around slot placement; essentially setting a point value on each slot and then allowing the player to assign skills to those slots, receiving the...
  3. nekatu

Using a target's skills against them?

Hey, So I'm working on a couple of interesting combat mechanics, one of which I'd like to explore involves a specific skill, similar in principle to Yanfly "syphon skill" system but instead of stealing a skill and adding it to the user it would present a list of the target's skills (perhaps...
  4. nekatu

RMMV Fate Core?

I've seen a few posts in the past about trying to convert D&D rules for RM games; has anyone tried this with Fate? I've been experimenting with this over the last few weeks and have managed to make some progress with the "Stress" levels over traditional hit/mana/tech points, Aspects being used...
  5. nekatu

RMMV Discordian Tales

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Noriko_Human.png
Worked on some face-sets. Need to finish up the lot and cut some out of the game. She's looking pretty cute.
Even though I'm not going for the first time in...ten years or something...ordered my Gen Con dice!
Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigsplurge41