Search results

1. doriantoki

Custom Walk Cycle

Hey everyone, I'm just wondering if it's possible within the confines of the engine to create a walk cycle that does not go 1-2-3-2-1, but instead something like 1-2-3-1-2-3. I am creating more "realistic" run animations for animals, and the current repeat cycle does not work well with it...
  2. doriantoki

Game Without Battles - Usable Items

Hey everyone. I am looking for assistance in the form of brainstorming for a project I am currently working on. Well, assembling is more the word, I guess, as I am compiling ideas and resources and haven't gone from start to finish to create a solid narrative yet. Although the game flow...
  3. doriantoki

Finding Motivation

For all the aspiring game makers, I'm just wondering how you manage motivation? By that I mean, getting the energy to put time into a project while maintaining a sense of accomplishment. The reason I ask is that I am finding it difficult lately to really get into a project as I did when I was...
  4. doriantoki

Darkblood Chronicles

STORY Omaj - Defy Expectations Omaj is a group of individuals that defy expectations by presenting captivating visual stories that open the imagination and inspire critical thinking. Join the retro JRPG revival movement with Darkblood Chronicles, the story about a young woman named Samantha...
  5. doriantoki

[Ace]VE - Animated Battlers Animation Help

I really didn't want to have to do this - start a thread asking for help, that is, but things just aren't happening for me.  The concept is a pretty simple one, but for whatever reason, it's just not happening for me, which is really frustrating.  It's probably pointless for me to say, but I...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Noriko_Human.png
Worked on some face-sets. Need to finish up the lot and cut some out of the game. She's looking pretty cute.
Even though I'm not going for the first time in...ten years or something...ordered my Gen Con dice!
Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigsplurge41