Search results

1. iiJaspers

MogHunter - Consecutive Battle Help

I've encountered an issue regarding MogHunter's Consecutive Battles plugin, a quite simple one at that. I am to use the plugin command "consecutive_battles: X, X, X" to call upon the multiple battle plugin, but I don't know where to place it. I've tried the most likely areas such as troops...
  2. iiJaspers

GBA Font

Thanks for the information. After a bit of time using the tools provided by previous replies, I did find a font that is similar to the one used in the video. After a little bit more work, the font will look like it is fresh out of an GBA Game while not looking too blurry. I will continue to work...
  3. iiJaspers

GBA Font

Hello, I am currently looking for a font that resembles that of the older Final Fantasy games such as FF6. I wouldn't mind any font, but the one in particular that I am hunting for is the one used in Jessie Prices, Last Legend game. If someone could help me with the search for a this font, or...
  4. iiJaspers

Need Help With Moghunter Plugin

Huh, woulda never thought that would be the place to edit the locations. Thanks for the information, it'll come in handy for the game I am making.
  5. iiJaspers

Need Help With Moghunter Plugin

So I got Moghunter's Fast Travel plugin for MV, and all is going well. Until I encounter one slight problem. There is no guide on how to setup points on the map or if you can for that matter. So I've come here in search of some helpful insight on how to get this crap shack working. If anyone can...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Noriko_Human.png
Worked on some face-sets. Need to finish up the lot and cut some out of the game. She's looking pretty cute.
Even though I'm not going for the first time in...ten years or something...ordered my Gen Con dice!
Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bigsplurge41