Search results

1. DangerusMuyokoProjects

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

A bit mixed because I haven't even finished a single project on MV. I tweeted about it but I hope they allow plugins or allow you to do an RPG system similar to Paladin's Quest. If they manage to go the extra mile and make it 3D? Could be interesting to see a plugin for Legend of Legaia-style...
  2. DangerusMuyokoProjects

Inertia Chronicle (Trailer available!)

I kind of want to download it as well. I personally want to see how Sarah is handled.
  3. DangerusMuyokoProjects

RMMV Mytho Mash Digital CCG Adventure

Okay, color me surprised, I had no idea you can do these things on RPGMaker?
  4. DangerusMuyokoProjects

RMMV Mytho Mash Digital CCG Adventure

I think you should go for it. I personally love Fire Emblem/Shining Force's gameplay. I have seen another game use this kind of gameplay for a scifi setting, so feel free to ask them how it works too...
  5. DangerusMuyokoProjects

RMMV [RSE] Shadow Sphere Remake

Oooh! That is going to be fun. Please keep Rebis because she is amazing.
  6. DangerusMuyokoProjects

RMMV [RSE] Shadow Sphere Remake

So I played this game too! Going to copy my pros and cons again: Pros: - Like the use of DLC Assets. Gave me more opportunities to give them more personality! - Your one lady antagonist Cons: - Mapping was hard to navigate. Maybe lighten up your sprites? - Spellcheck (My biggest pet peeve in...
  7. DangerusMuyokoProjects

Having A Character Skill Learn Choices Actually Function?

afaik? Makes sense. I'll see if that works better. EDIT: Thanks again @Engr. Adiktuzmiko and @Milennin for helping me. Now I need to wait for the admin to lock this thread.
  8. DangerusMuyokoProjects

That makes a lot more sense. I'll see if that helps.
  9. DangerusMuyokoProjects

Whoops! Well regardless, I liked that you helped elaborate on what he meant. Thanks again!
  10. DangerusMuyokoProjects

This is slightly more helpful. Thanks a lot!
  11. DangerusMuyokoProjects

Sort of? I am glad there is a Plug-in to let NPCs teach actors how to do stuff so it'll be easier for someone that doesn't really program how to code but this kind of thing doesn't exactly require the Player to have to pay the NPC in question anything. It is more like how NPCs teach the cast in...
  12. DangerusMuyokoProjects

Sure thing: I hope this is useful. I may have coded it wrong.
  13. DangerusMuyokoProjects

I'll see if it works in the system. I placed the Skills in question in the 'Battle Screen' so I may know what is going on once I see them in action.
  14. DangerusMuyokoProjects

I'll see if that helps. I even tested one of the skills using another character before, and I even made sure the skill in question was something they can learn in their class and it worked fine. But when a different character is learning it from an NPC, it seems to be a whole different ballpark.
  15. DangerusMuyokoProjects

So I recently wanted to implement a 'choice' in RPGMMV where you can teach one character one new move and another character a totally different move. (This was a choice commonly found in Legend of Legaia.) The problem is once the characters 'learn' of said move (or make the choice by talking to...
  16. DangerusMuyokoProjects

Girls and Boys Dorm Design 1-5 floor or less atleast 3

https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/resource-request-form.49495/ Here. I hope this helps. I often used this to help me out too.
  17. DangerusMuyokoProjects

Girls and Boys Dorm Design 1-5 floor or less atleast 3

There's a Template that can help you gather your thoughts and categorize them. I actually used that template to help myself out explain what I want.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Noriko_Human.png
Worked on some face-sets. Need to finish up the lot and cut some out of the game. She's looking pretty cute.
Even though I'm not going for the first time in...ten years or something...ordered my Gen Con dice!
Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KELVINCRDZ