Search results

1. SoundsByDane

RMMZ Cthulhu Asylum [Horror Game]

Cthulhu Asylum Story Synopsis Plot Synopsis Images Walkthrough Game Notes Download
  2. SoundsByDane

Save BGM

It's hard to explain the question that I have so instead I am going to explain what happens in the game then try to ask my question from there. So in my game, you're in an abandoned psychiatric hospital. In the main room (pretty much the whole first floor) there's a song that plays (Autoplay...
  3. SoundsByDane

Randomizing Input Number Event Command

I'm creating a puzzle where the player has to find a combination lock number to progress through the game (if they input the wrong number, get a 'wrong number' message). However, if the player knows the combination number ahead of time they skip important parts of the game. So I thought to...
  4. SoundsByDane

RPG Maker MV/MZ on Apple Silicon (Apple M1 chips)

There isn't any posts anywhere (that I know of) that talks about this so thought I'd do my part for the community and point this out. If you are interested in getting the new MacBooks that were released last month and you use RPG Maker MV or MZ then I'd recommend you avoid these Macs. I...
  5. SoundsByDane

What's the point of Script Calls?

Hey all. Was wondering what's the benefit of using script calls? Like why use something like "$gameMessage.add("Show Text Script Call")" instead of just using the "Show Text" event command?
  6. SoundsByDane

MacOS BigSur and Apple Silicon Compatibility

Any word on RPG Maker MZ (or MV) being compatible for MacOS BigSur and with Apple's new Silicon chips?
  7. SoundsByDane

Hey Guys

What's up guys? my name is Dane and I am a composer and sound designer. I have experience with RMMV and look forward to working with you guys here. If you're interested my website is https://www.soundsbydane.com

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Noriko_Human.png
Worked on some face-sets. Need to finish up the lot and cut some out of the game. She's looking pretty cute.
Even though I'm not going for the first time in...ten years or something...ordered my Gen Con dice!
Will be focusing on map making today and adding locked chests :LZSsmile:Screenshot 2021-09-16 095316.png
It's hard to stay consistent for at least a week
new enemies for the game I'm working on...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KELVINCRDZ