Search results

1. nekatu

"ToLocaleString" Bug in Yanfly

I've had this a few times- for me it was due to trying to change the categories rather than just the text that the categories showed, which looks to be the same issue you're having. Basically, don't change the categories in the "Category Order" section under "Quest Category Window", just change...
  2. nekatu

FREE Discordian Tales - A Modern Medieval Adventure

Engine: RPG Maker MV Synopsis: Discordian Tales is a 2D role playing adventure game in the JRPG style set in an exciting and expansive modern/medieval world of engaging humanoid and anthropomorphic characters with rich backstories and personalities in immersive locations and settings. The game...
  3. nekatu

Building a Studio

Building a Studio
  4. nekatu

Skill Pyramid?

Thanks, I'll do that!
  5. nekatu

Skill Pyramid?

Hey all, I'm hoping to add a Skills Pyramid to my game, potentially based around Yanfly's Equip Battle Skills plugin but with some intelligence around slot placement; essentially setting a point value on each slot and then allowing the player to assign skills to those slots, receiving the...
  6. nekatu

Using a target's skills against them?

Thanks both! Really appreciate you taking the time to respond. I'll dig around and see what I can come up with. :)
  7. nekatu

Using a target's skills against them?

Hey, So I'm working on a couple of interesting combat mechanics, one of which I'd like to explore involves a specific skill, similar in principle to Yanfly "syphon skill" system but instead of stealing a skill and adding it to the user it would present a list of the target's skills (perhaps...
  8. nekatu

RMMV Fate Core?

So... I started what seemed like a simple task a few months back and it has spiralled into a mammoth overhaul of virtually every aspect of RMMV. Over the next few weeks (/months/years) I'll be updating this post on the various elements of the system I've adapted, how I've done it, and why...
  9. nekatu

[FROG] Talent Core - A D&D like Skill system and/or character building system!

Loving the power and simplicity of the plugin... Amazing work, @Frogboy! I'm currently working on a Fate Core implementation in RMMV and very much seeing this as the heart of my skills systems. Just wondering if there's scope within my meagre javascript knowledge to adapt this to a skills...
  10. nekatu

RMMV Fate Core?

Thanks both- some interesting and useful insights; will update this thread as work continues.I've parked dev work on this for now to wrap up the actual story of my game, but I'll be back on this pretty soon, I hope!
  11. nekatu

RMMV Fate Core?

I've seen a few posts in the past about trying to convert D&D rules for RM games; has anyone tried this with Fate? I've been experimenting with this over the last few weeks and have managed to make some progress with the "Stress" levels over traditional hit/mana/tech points, Aspects being used...
  12. nekatu

RMMV Discordian Tales

SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT
  13. nekatu

Term Window

Hi, Love the concept of this plugin and REALLY hoping to integrate it into my game as there's a lot of custom lore and lexicon; however I'm facing an odd issue in trying to implement it. Whenever I use the colour code on text and interact with the event the screen whites out. Looking at the...
  14. nekatu

Lockpick Plugin

This plugin is amazing- makes my game so much more immersive! One thing though; I'm trying to develop my game for mobile as well and am using ALOE_MobileUI to overlay picture as button on the various scenes. In this instance I'd need a D pad (or directional buttons) to be on the screen to allow...
  15. nekatu

Player Notepad (In-Game Text Editor for the Player)

Thanks so much, that's amazing!!
  16. nekatu

Player Notepad (In-Game Text Editor for the Player)

Hey- just wanted to say that I genuinely love this plugin- it's amazing! A quick question though- I've worked out how to modify notes via plugin commands, but I'd ideally like to append rather than replace the details section. How easily would that be to add to the code?
  17. nekatu

Nelderson's MV Online Core

Hi, Having an issue with this after following the instructions and the video tutorial- can someone advise? Server and DB seem to be working in as much as users are being created and logging in, but as soon as I login I get the following in the console-
  18. nekatu

Cloud Manager - Simple cloud based savegame system

Hey- love the concept of this and REALLY want to get it working for my game. I've (finally) managed to get logons working but no saves appear to be created. Looking through the debug in the console is reports that "Save data too big". Is this a PHP or SQLite issue? In either case, what can I do...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

Stream is live! I am currently doing pixel art and will be practicing shading! Feel free to drop by!
wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh
So, I got let go from my current job because my skill set didn't align with the department's goals anymore. I have some hope, because I am currently in contact with a manager from a different department, and they are desperate for more employees. We'll see what happens... :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swadewade