Search results

1. Valeness

What do you need help with?

What do you need help with?
  2. Valeness

Mack Seasons Tileset

Great Resources. I was actually looking for a good winter tileset! :) I have a question, do you custom edit your event graphics to work with these sets? The doors with winter graphics look very off. Hehe, I might have to edit them myself, but I was just curious if I was missing anything.
  3. Valeness

Sapphire Action System IV

I didn't find this the least bit complicated. The script is well explained and the demo implements all of the features so it's easy to copy/paste events and edit them to suit your needs. I am currently using it in my project! Great work!
  4. Valeness

Serenity Oceans

I can't wait for this game. I especially would like to see your execution of "Harvest Moon" styled play. :)
  5. Valeness

Vagabond

Wow, I really like the idea of this game. I am downloading the demo right now and will post again when I have played it. Looking forward to it! Also, here's some trivia that some of you may or may not know. "Vagabond" is a style or "model" of sailboat. They are usually marked by their walled...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

Stream is live! I am currently doing pixel art and will be practicing shading! Feel free to drop by!
wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh
So, I got let go from my current job because my skill set didn't align with the department's goals anymore. I have some hope, because I am currently in contact with a manager from a different department, and they are desperate for more employees. We'll see what happens... :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swadewade