Search results

1. Tetsune

Using "counters" instead of gauges?

Okidoki. Sorry about that. I also updated the post a little bit to specify I am not looking for something for an Active Battle System like Zelda. I need something that works with the standard battle system! (I'm using a side-view, but that doesn't effect the HUD anyway)
  2. Tetsune

I wasn't requesting a script... I was asking if there was a script already out there or if there was a way to do this without a script lol Thanks, though, I guess.
  3. Tetsune

I edited my post to be more specific. :`3c For my project, I'm going more for MP use, and I want to use full counters rather than half. I don't exactly have an asset created, so I listed an example similar to my idea.
  4. Tetsune

Hey everyone! Is there a script or a way to replace a gauge (like magic) with a damage/used based graphic? Sort of like with Zelda-style hearts, but in this case, I would like it to be for MP and possibly for TP. Example of Health in Zelda: The basic system would be like this: You would have...
  5. Tetsune

RMMV IM.mortal (Puzzle/Platformer/Horror)

dude, I would play the heck out of this game. I can imagine all the ideas for puzzles. Personally, I think a battle system wouldn't be super fitting for this genre. A survival-esque play would put more emphasis on the puzzles. Adding enemies seems more like it would be annoying than challenging.
  6. Tetsune

RMMV The Azure Isle | IGMC 2017

@IAmJakeSauvage I haven't really played many MV games, so I can't say for sure. I didn't expect you to change all the dialogue, but I'm glad to see the change! Maybe have a separate dialogue box for motions, but using regular narrative like you'd find in a book? That's if you still want to keep...
  7. Tetsune

RMMV The Azure Isle | IGMC 2017

I haven't played a lot (because it keeps crashing for some reason. Probably just my system), but I love it so far! Not a big fan of the *character does action* part of the dialouge, though... It's kind of iritating and takes a little bit away from the dialogue in general, but overall I really...
  8. Tetsune

RMVXA Love x Lust (Unfinished Alpha Version 0.1)

I gotta say, I really REALLY love the concept of this game!! The only thing that irks me is the face that there are so many different art styles for the characters. Consistency in style is very important... That's gonna change, right? xD
  9. Tetsune

Fast Travel Script

After forever, I actually found an issue with this script. It seems to be with Blackmorning's Base script with this line
  10. Tetsune

Alchemist Event + Inventory Select Scene?

Bumping this up again ;u;
  11. Tetsune

Warning - don't use Deviant Art to showcase your stuff

I was about to say the same thing that dragoonwys said. This was a huge misunderstanding. Here is a post from the original artist explaining exactly what happened. DeviantART is simply being blamed for this. It was another company, not DeviantART.
  12. Tetsune

I just updated my title and first post to be something a little more solidified. If someone could assist me, that would be much appreciated! @readydotexe I'll look into that event, but it's not 100% what I'm looking for. Like I said, I just updated my post to be a little clearer!
  13. Tetsune

Coming back to bump this because I still need help orz
  14. Tetsune

Fast Travel Script

This script is awesome! Is there a way you can add like a preview screenshot for any of the locations? Like, just a small box either above or below the map preview when you select a location?
  15. Tetsune

Lunatic Item help?

Does uh... Anyone even visit this part of the forum? ;u;
  16. Tetsune

Lunatic Item help?

I'm looking for a way to add a larger sprite image and maybe some other details in my Item Menu's Help window. Like so: I have no coding experience at all, so I was wondering what I would have to go about doing to make this happen?
  17. Tetsune

Revisiting this thread since I've got a more solidified idea of what I'm going to do with it. So the event would go like this: Go to Alchemy Dude's house. Talk to Alchemy Dude: Choose item "A" Choose item "B" Time goes by, you better lose yourself in your mom's spaghetti, it's ready Item "A"...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.
Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

Stream is live! I am currently doing pixel art and will be practicing shading! Feel free to drop by!
wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metric