Search results

1. isekai_no_narrator

whtdragon's animals and running horses- now with more dragons!

Thank you very much. Now i have sprites for my main character. Besides, Kappa and Tanuki... absolute must have.. :D Kindly regard, no.
  2. isekai_no_narrator

Maru's MV Bits

Lovely grafics, especially the three seasons trees village.. I understand that you are currently not present hear, but.. thank you very much. :) Kindly regard, no.
  3. isekai_no_narrator

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

Your sprites are scary in a good way. :D But some, such as the Beastkids, are also cute. Kindly regard, no PS: Played your Isekai short game and 'am curious about the big version.
  4. isekai_no_narrator

Avy's MV Stuff

That is true: "see it as a point where you can slightly feel how much time was put into these resources, as every single click and save was usually several hours of work for me". Thank you very much for your work. Your art is so charming an helpful. And that you offering it for 'free use'...
  5. isekai_no_narrator

A really really good tutorial. I like the constant eye for realism and detail. Without losing...

A really really good tutorial. I like the constant eye for realism and detail. Without losing the playful fairytale feeling. It is easy to see and follow how an artist looks at such things.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.
Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

Stream is live! I am currently doing pixel art and will be practicing shading! Feel free to drop by!
wow, Surface Tension is really one MF of an FPS level huh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metric