Search results

1. cradth

RMVX Avelions 4 - Oracion Memoirs

Basic Class | July 2021 | Update v6.08 Basic Class Update. +++ Part 2 will be uploaded soon.
  2. cradth

RMMV Is there a script for appending a map to another map

Maybe you can try to make B/C/D/E tileset yourself with a copy of A tileset and use event to draw the tile that has building progression. *I don't know if it fits your description or not, I have difficulty writing & reading English.
  3. cradth

Avelions 4 - Oracion Memoirs v6.08 is now available~ Changelogs : Feature + Added Liberty Gear Set for Aelther Warlord, Grimoire Warlord, Ersevah Archmage and Ziever Archmage class. + Added Archeia Gear Set for Celestial Phantom, Darkbring Phantom, Nervian Caster and Hellish Sniper class. +...
  4. cradth

RMVXA Avelions 3 - Crimson Wars

Avelions 3 - Crimson Wars Demo v1.26 is out~ Changelogs : Feature + Corrected all dialogues in English Mode. + Corrected the character profile, item description and skill description. + Corrected basic control and battle control tutorial. + Changed the game title, Stories of Sheidh III ->...
  5. cradth

Hello! Oh whoa, 2015! That's quite a long time. xD What's your id on kaskus? Yes, it was very laggy. I decreased the final boss' HP by half since then. But I guess, that's not the real problem there.lol Maybe It's best to remove the events that running on that final battle. Cloud? He's just a...
  6. cradth

RMMV LIVENEL - Nocturnal Skyrift

This sentence alone is enough for me to following willibab.lol Thanks dude. You made a pretty cool asset. :LZSwink:
  7. cradth

LIVENEL Nocturnal Skyrift v1.25 is now available~ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Hotfix v1.23 + Added new monster, Cloud Devourer. + Faster (pitch) Random Battle BGM. + Fixed VT Battle BGM. +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Hotfix v1.24 + Added...
  8. cradth

Hello! Thanks for the compliment. It tooks time due to my own complete ignorance and low self esteem. xD I need to learn some polite ways to approach ppl and asking for their help, so that the game could have faster production. I look forward to hearing from you~ :kaojoy:
  9. cradth

Technical Demo Update | Q3 June 2021 | Chapter 1 LIVENEL - Nocturnal Skyrift Demo v1.22 is now available~ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Update v1.19, v1.20, v1.21 + Added WEAKNESS and RESIST text over damage number in the battle. + Added 5 CATEGORY OF BATTLE TUTORIAL...
  10. cradth

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ Hotfix v1.17 + Added Timed Attack plugin for normal attacks. + Added warning and auto-save before boss battles. + Added new conversation about Spectra DX mechanic. + Added new descriptio for Spectra DX. + Added EXIT GAME to Game Title...
  11. cradth

Technical Demo Update | Q1 June 2021 | Chapter 1 LIVENEL - Nocturnal Skyrift Demo v1.16 is now available~ v1.14 Changelogs Story & Missions Access Card is needed to enter Dyna Base - Sector 24. Added Auto-Heal during Free Training, Virtual Trainer. Removed Game Over in TEC Virtual Trainer...
  12. cradth

Technical Demo Update | Q2 May 2021 | Chapter 1 LIVENEL - Nocturnal Skyrift Demo v1.05 is now available~ Story & Missions Added new cutscenes and events during intermission. Fixed the game tutorial during the first scavenger mission. Fixed more dialogues during the main mission and battle...
  13. cradth

RMMV Any plugin or way to randomize BGMs or have a music playlist?

That random variable won't play all bgms, you should combine it with conditional branches. For example, name your BGM in audio folder -> song1, song2, song3, and so on. Set an event -> random variables 1 - 12 -> name that variable "random song" -> and make conditional branches : random song = 1...
  14. cradth

RMMV Event that changes Tile

Yes, If it's a coordinate (specifically just 1 tile), You can simply do that by : - Create another B, C, or D tileset, that includes these tiles (assuming you're about to change the terrain, similar to A tileset). - Then make a "below player" event. - Change its image through a switch. If...
  15. cradth

RMMV Kamigami: The battle of gods

Whoa, wait. you did the coding all by yourself? You're revamping the engine to the level I don't recognize it anymore, which is really amazing! Keep it up! I can't wait to play the early access. I'll buy the full release at an affordable price. Cheers and happy game making, my friend. :LZSwink:
  16. cradth

RMMV TerraxLighting vs TDDP_BindPicturesToMap compatibility issues

I think it's impossible to be done if the plugin itself doesn't contain plugin commands that could switch the plugin ON and OFF. Otherwise, you can try finding similar plugin that works like BindPicturestoMap, if I'm not mistaken, Galv made one that has compability with TerraxLighting. Vice...
  17. cradth

RMMV Eniko: Ghosts Of Grace - An Action Adventure RPG

I can't wait to play that! Take your time & good luck! *Check your inbox, bro. :LZSwink:
  18. cradth

RMMZ Need Help with Plugin to Edit Equipment/Status Screen

Maybe you can try Elements & Status Menu Core - VisuStella plugins? The status will be parted into several sections tho.
  19. cradth

RMMV Kamigami: The battle of gods

I dig the art, animation, card system, visual, everything in this game. I love it! Do you have a plan to release a demo? Also, was that card system made by eventing?
  20. cradth

Thank you. The story is still in the first draft stage tho, I messed it up a lot. XD Need a good writer, but I have had little to no experience working with a team. Yes please, give it a shot if you have time, I look forward to hearing from you. :LZSwink:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.
Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.
Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".
Doing RPG Maker News for 16th September 2021

cant figure out how to change my pfp
ig im stuck as the question mark

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abinesh-rp