Search results

1. Illuminated Badassery: badass, insane, hilarious, twisted... you name it!

Going to try this. Hopefully its good.
  2. Does some one actually uses the Modern Tile Pack, I think mosst of the people create RPG for...

Does some one actually uses the Modern Tile Pack, I think mosst of the people create RPG for medivil type O.o
  3. Did the literally die? or did they just separate?

Did the literally die? or did they just separate?
  4. So what ever happend to the Vampyr team from VX? they were so poppular back in VX. But now all...

So what ever happend to the Vampyr team from VX? they were so poppular back in VX. But now all their web sites are offline :/
  5. So what ever happend to the Vampyr team from VX? they were so poppular back in VX.

So what ever happend to the Vampyr team from VX? they were so poppular back in VX.
  6. ACE is suppose to be better than VX and faster , yet VX has SO many ABS =/

ACE is suppose to be better than VX and faster , yet VX has SO many ABS =/
  7. How come no one created a COMPLETE abs engine with parties and such. I know their are 3 but the...

How come no one created a COMPLETE abs engine with parties and such. I know their are 3 but the 3 are incomplete, and 2 of them lacks party support.
  8. How come no one created a COMPLETE abs engine with parties and such. I know their are 3 but the...

How come no one created a COMPLETE abs engine with parties and such. I know their are 3 but the 3 are incomplete, and 2 of them are buggy.
  9. I am really curious of how come no one created a Full abs in RPG Maker ACE

I am really curious of how come no one created a Full abs in RPG Maker ACE
  10. Farm Engine

Are you going to release it? it doesn't look hard to figure it out by the demo.
  11. very good.

very good.
  12. who would make 999 maps lol

who would make 999 maps lol
  13. is IG Maker worth it?

is IG Maker worth it?
  14. Don't show your broken mouth again or I will break it to more than 2 parts.

Don't show your broken mouth again or I will break it to more than 2 parts.
  15. [XP/ VX / VXA] New Game + Script

If I put this script in ACE Would it work directly? Great Job, how ever, I was wondering if you could convert a simple HUD script [that allows enemy's HP to appear under the sprite] to ACE. I could send you the script any ways.
  16. ^ bingo every thing is better than internet explorer. I believe Microsoft should buy Mozilla to...

^ bingo every thing is better than internet explorer. I believe Microsoft should buy Mozilla to hide their failure lol I do run fire fox but I just remembered I had internet explorer on my PC and ran it, and found that it didn't work.
  17. For slow computer its fine, but I think for better computers when you could a lot of things at...

For slow computer its fine, but I think for better computers when you could a lot of things at once, its not possible while running explorer. Fire fox is the best.
  18. I see no reason to love internet exploler, its not even a browser, it barley works...

I see no reason to love internet exploler, its not even a browser, it barley works...
  19. Using RGSS3 with RPG Maker XP

Meh.. it could have been better if it was vice versa. Because I think XP and its lay out is getting really old plus its way too old. VX is much better.
  20. Yeah I noticed the darkness, that would be fixed. I guess you can't judge enough due to...

Yeah I noticed the darkness, that would be fixed. I guess you can't judge enough due to darkness. but beside darkness, what are your thoughts of other stuff?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.
Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.
Working in the IT industry:
- "How long does it take?".
- "It takes 1 month".
- "What if we add more people to the project?".
- "It would take 2 months".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3hunnaz