Search results

1. LTN Games | Free & Premium Plugins | In Dev: Illuminate (Lighting System)

Ok I fixed it! go to page 1090 and replace the code with this for(var iCont=1; iCont<9; iCont++) { if ($gameActors.actor(iCont)) { $gameActors.actor(iCont).gainExp(amount); } }
  2. LTN Games | Free & Premium Plugins | In Dev: Illuminate (Lighting System)

@ZcheK I have the same issue, do you know if there is a fix?
  3. Iavra Gif

Hello, I CAN't make this work. I loaded a gif made by myself, and the image provided here as a PNG stripped. I created a new project, with zero plugin dependency and it just doesn't work can someone please help me? I really need to load some animations to my game
  4. Show/Hide menu options with Yanflys Main Menu Manager

I want to exactly this, but i do not know how to "did the trick". help please
  5. Menu Command Manager

Hello, nice plugin, that is exactly what i needed. The problem is it blocks another menu I added by myself. (it was working) how do I add new commands (Quest by example)?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.
Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3hunnaz