Search results

1. RavenTDA

The Token Healer

Most times in RPGs when the characters have set classes there's always one character dedicated to healing. While they always play an important role in battle, because they usually are a permanent fixture to the party, what kind of personality do you give this person? What role do they have in...
  2. RavenTDA

Derick the Destroyer

DOWNLOAD FEATURES: Intentionally awful voice acting An awesome script Terrible drawings done with a mouse Randomization for replayability FUN! DOWNLOAD
  3. RavenTDA

What makes a puzzle/mini-game fun?

Puzzles and mini-games, we've all played. You could probably pick out ones that were awesome but what about those make it actually FUN? We have so many topics about how to write, how to sprite, how to script... but why isn't there more on the topic of how to make good game play in the form of...
  4. RavenTDA

Maximus Jones

Hey this was pretty fun. It's more or less a bunch of mini-games but I'm always a fan of those. I think maybe your cat/dog puzzle is broken because the lady never realizes the guy gets frozen. Although I'm rather confused with that one in general. The first one with the boulders was pretty kick...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.
Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joepanicotv