Search results

1. PersuaderGames

Issues with Yanfly´s Core Engine

Quick update: I am still having the same issues after re-arranging the order of plugins. I am using script calls to save and load the game, would this have anything to do with the problem? The script call I use to load is: IAVRA.SINGLESAVE.load() The call works in other save states, just for...
  2. PersuaderGames

Thank you guys! I will try changing the plugin order. I will be right back with results.
  3. PersuaderGames

Hello SimProse, I haven't added any new plugins after the save happened. I deleted all save files before starting the game and created a new save file. Could it be that the ordering of plugins has something to do with this?
  4. PersuaderGames

Hello everyone, I am having issues with the Yanfly Core Engine. Whenever I try to load the game from a specific spot, I get the below error. Strangely this error doesnt happen when I transfer to the map in-game, but only when I load the game from that point. I also attached a screenshot of my...
  5. PersuaderGames

Exporting to Android (MV Android Client)

Hello everyone, I am having the same issues. In the console it says "Failed to resolve: play-services-basement"
  6. PersuaderGames

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Tsukitsune Wow. Just wow. Is all of the water moving? Am I greedy asking for a gif of this?
  7. PersuaderGames

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Eraine Thank you for the link! Those resources are amazing
  8. PersuaderGames

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@mlogan: I have been trying to find Cadacis' ressources on the bigger charsets, but somehow I couldnt find them. Any tip in which forum they are?
  9. PersuaderGames

RMMV Detective Trapu Episode 1 - Suicide Downtown v0.9

@Mauri090 Thank you for nice comment. We worked quite a while to get the right"feel" to the game. At the moment we are working on polishing some flaws and adding new features. More sound effects, more interactables and a save feature. We are getting all the assets together to upload it to the...
  10. PersuaderGames

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@SoSick. Great maps! That model of the truck is absolutely amazing I am so jealous ^^ Where did you find it? In general I find your maps a bit too empty and big. I would suggest to never have a space empty that's bigger then 3x3 tiles. If you dont need it, cut it.
  11. PersuaderGames

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Gonor Thank you for the feedback! Creating unique character sprites is so hard... It is definitely on the list for the final version though. Thank for the detailed feedback @mlogan and the tips! The format of the sprites is indeed unique, I went away from the 1:1 format towards a more...
  12. PersuaderGames

Game & Map Screenshots 9

Hello everyone, three times is the charm: Here is the main room of our game Detective Trapu! If you have any feedback, it would be great. Bonus picture: Our idle animation!!
  13. PersuaderGames

Oh no!! Dont worry I ll try to post it again. Thank you for your help to post the screenshots =]

Oh no!! Dont worry I ll try to post it again. Thank you for your help to post the screenshots =]
  14. PersuaderGames

Hey Mauri, The rights request is by default. Unfortunately I didnt find a way to remove that one yet. But I can assure you it is 100% save. The Windows version is functionally the same game, but it a lot more fun on mobile. P.S.: If anyone has a tip to adjust the rights request, PM me ;)
  15. PersuaderGames

Hello everyone and welcome ^^ We will be constantly updating the post and adding new screenshots, so stay tuned!
  16. PersuaderGames

Interesting! Actually, "trapu" is French for stout. The game plays in Paris. The RPG characters...

Interesting! Actually, "trapu" is French for stout. The game plays in Paris. The RPG characters format has a tendency to be quite boxy, hence the name ^^
  17. PersuaderGames

Hello Kes, thank you for the advice! Do you have a tip for me, where I should post the email...

Hello Kes, thank you for the advice! Do you have a tip for me, where I should post the email address instead?
  18. PersuaderGames

Hmm... I think I really dont get that one ^^

Hmm... I think I really dont get that one ^^
  19. PersuaderGames

Hello, We are the creators of Detective Trapu!! Please write us anytime at...

Hello, We are the creators of Detective Trapu!! Please write us anytime at persuadergames@gmail.com, and if it is just to say hi!
  20. PersuaderGames

PersuaderGames present Introduction Paris, present time. After a tough night roaming the streets of Paris, our hero gets a call. A suicide in the city center, fancy area. Business as usual. But is it really just a suicide? Dive into the city of lights, find the clues and solve the case...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.
Added a plugin to RMMV Plugin Releases with all relevant info but it looks like the topic wasn't approved for whatever reason. Cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joepanicotv