Search results

1. Killer_Van

Speed of the battlers Victor-Engine animated battle

Is there a way to set the movement speed of a battler through the notebox of the actor? Similar to the <melee: n> of the Galv's animated battler system. Thanks in advance
  2. Killer_Van

Help with deleting bitmaps

Thanks a lot to everyone, problem solved!!!
  3. Killer_Van

Help with deleting bitmaps

i'm trying to write a script and i created a method: def Cache.generate_bitmap(filename) base_bitmap = Cache.battler(filename, 0) end What if i want to delete that bitmap from Cache? Sorry i'm a noob
  4. Killer_Van

If you don't trust anyone, everybody lies. F:F

If you don't trust anyone, everybody lies. F:F
  5. Killer_Van

How can i rotate a Bitmap?

Ok thanks i'll do number 1
  6. Killer_Van

Sorry, I'm back. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I Have: 1 empty bitmap (the empty box where i'll put the other bitmaps) 1 bitmap (the first frame)...
  7. Killer_Van

I need to create an animation picture: a long picture with a lot of frame in a row. The idea is give the 1 frame and let the script make the other (moving and in same cases rotating the first frame) I done the first, the second, the third and the fourth, but for the fifth i need to rotate the...
  8. Killer_Van

The only problem is that: I can rotate a sprite, but i need to rotate a bitmap, because then i'm gonna overlap that bitmap with another. And i can't overlap a sprite on a bitmap.
  9. Killer_Van

So... Can you already help me? Thank you in advance
  10. Killer_Van

Sorry, but what do you mean with i'd stick to sprite rotation? What would you do? I don't know what a canvas is. I'll search about that...
  11. Killer_Van

For a project I need to overlap a lot of bitmaps, and a few of them should be rotated. I found that there is a method call 'angle' to rotate sprite, but for the bitmap? The picture will never appear on the screen, another script will use that to animate a character. I thought that in the...
  12. Killer_Van

4 Armor Pieces

Ok, Thank you, but i need to use only 7 slots.
  13. Killer_Van

Visual Battlers with Dynamic Equip

Thank you very much !!! The game doesn't lag! But there is a problem, the game say that equips is an undefined method in Cache if !equips[0].nil? base_bitmap.blt(0,0,Cache.battler(equips[0].battler_graphic(actor.id), 0), rect) end if !equips[3].nil...
  14. Killer_Van

4 Armor Pieces

Ok i changed it also, thank you. There were an array where you can change the number and the types of equipment. And a section where you can change the naming of the equipment
  15. Killer_Van

Sorry, why am i continuously calling generate_battler_bitmap. I want to generate 1 bitmap for each battler at the start of the battle, and during the load this bitmap every frame, the original versin of the Galv's animated battler was also loading bitmap every frame and the game doesn't lag. I...
  16. Killer_Van

4 Armor Pieces

Thank you very much i wrote this in the note <equip slots> weapon shield headgear dress pants boots necklace ring </equip slots> In the game works! But now is the equips array like that: (0=weapon, 1=shield, 2=headgear, 3=dress, 4=pants, 5=boots, 6=necklace, 7=ring)?
  17. Killer_Van

if you don't trust in anyone, everyone lies. F.F.

if you don't trust in anyone, everyone lies. F.F.
  18. Killer_Van

4 Armor Pieces

Do you know the 4 armor piecies of minecraft? is it possible to change the 2 (head, body) armor pieces that are in Rpg Maker into 4 (head, body, pants, shoes)? How can i change the equips array like that (0=weapon, 1=shield, 2=head, 3=body, 4=pants, 5=shoes, 6=accessory)? And also in the game...
  19. Killer_Van

I was thinking about this: 1-If i generate the bitmaps when the battle starts and I simply load it during the battle the game will not lags; because in the original galv's script the game load the bitmap every frame and there were no lag.(if the problem is that the game generate bitmap every...
  20. Killer_Van

Thank you, but, I do this script with the help of a friend, but now he is on holiday and he can't help me to write the script, i'm not good at scripting. 1) I tried to do that but i think that i'm not able to do that. instead of this: actor.equips.each {|equip| next if equip.nil? if...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.
I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:
So far, this is how the wall tileset its looking in-editor. :kaoswt2:
1631863283853.png
Still thinking on details to add.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loyalvib