Search results

1. TheOriginalFive

Content patch questions

How do I go about making content patches (think DLC in conventional games) for an RPGMaker MV game, assuming I only add extra images and change the existing map events to accommodate the new images? The game will be encrypted with the default program. I am not adding any plugins with said...
  2. TheOriginalFive

RMVXA The Mechanical Armageddon

Mekageddon IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS SECTION A: CHARACTERS Huifeng - A lazy failed heroine who is now breaking the rules of engagement to steal the holy artifact back. Artisa - A magical painter who can summon imagery to help in battle. She has a strong sisterly instinct. Atroxia - A martial...
  3. TheOriginalFive

Talking to my party and menus from items.

First, how do I make it so that I can interact with my followers in RPGMaker? My game is about four friends retrieving a lost artifact, and I made a test game where they got lost on a small island to try out the program's functions. The second: What's the most efficient way to allow a menu to...
  4. TheOriginalFive

The Original Debut.

Hey, hello, and all that. I'm TheOriginalFive, and I mainly design player graphics or write storylines. I also play a variety of games, mainly simulation and non-horror adventures. My current plan is to remake an unofficial sequel to an MMORPG that was suddenly abandoned by its creators. The...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.
I forgot that forums have profile walls that you can post or comment on, guess I found a new platform to specifically rant about game-related deranged thought or problems that I have. Salut mes amis!
I couldn't help myself, so I edited the tiles a bit and made a birdhouse :LZSsmile: I hope I will finish the town today!Screenshot 2021-09-17 134349.png
How do I find the threads I have watched? It's been so long I've forgotten :kaoswt:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loyalvib