Search results

1. RancidPast

@BK-tdm It's definitely not a H game, it's just a dark game with adult themes.

@BK-tdm It's definitely not a H game, it's just a dark game with adult themes.
  2. RancidPast

Was just informed that the game is not suitable to be showcased on these forums. Looking for any...

Was just informed that the game is not suitable to be showcased on these forums. Looking for any other outlets for RPG Maker game development to recruit help and to show the game's development/release. If anyone has any ideas about that let me know, thanks guys! :kaoeh:
  3. RancidPast

I'll continue to wear the mask until Dr. Fauci tells me not to wear a mask.

I'll continue to wear the mask until Dr. Fauci tells me not to wear a mask.
  4. RancidPast

:LZSangel:

:LZSangel:
  5. RancidPast

When the game is near complete (as in it's playable start to finish but needs some spit n'...

When the game is near complete (as in it's playable start to finish but needs some spit n' polish) then we will work on setting up a thread for the development of the game and getting it ready for release. This is a short game but with a lot of depth. @Germelshausen
  6. RancidPast

I'm currently helping the development of a game with a lot of dark subject matter: magical girls...

I'm currently helping the development of a game with a lot of dark subject matter: magical girls with mascots representing trauma with varying degrees of toxicity. The game was near done but the battle system isn't working right now, currently have to redo the entire game with a new battle...
  7. RancidPast

Indeed, the FBI are gang stalking my posts because of my twisted schitzo ideas for my RPG Maker...

Indeed, the FBI are gang stalking my posts because of my twisted schitzo ideas for my RPG Maker game. o_O My gross stalker game.
  8. RancidPast

Gonna make a story driven game someday in RPG Maker about this diseased character in my head...

Gonna make a story driven game someday in RPG Maker about this diseased character in my head. Will keep you posted, although I was warned by the authorities that posting too much would be considered 'spamming' so I WON'T SPAM. It'll be before I go in anyways. It's gonna be messed up but it won't...
  9. RancidPast

She ****ing reeks. :eek:

She ****ing reeks. :eek:
  10. RancidPast

:kaothx:

:kaothx:
  11. RancidPast

She told me that we're in the middle of a forest and no one will come find me. She sat beside me...

She told me that we're in the middle of a forest and no one will come find me. She sat beside me and rested her head on my shoulder while that horrid stench wafted from her body. o_O
  12. RancidPast

Thank you! :kaothx:

Thank you! :kaothx:
  13. RancidPast

RMMV Just Loading The Save Menu

Hi Eli, this works perfectly and I cannot thank you enough for creating this plugin. :wub:wub:wub
  14. RancidPast

RMMV Just Loading The Save Menu

Hey! ^^ I was wondering if it's possible to bypass the 'New Game, Continue, Options' menu and just be able to show the save menu by itself? When I try to use the SceneManager.push(Scene_Menu); script function in RPG Maker it just boots up the menu I do not want, rather then just the save menu...
  15. RancidPast

A damp room and nowhere to hide from her. :oops:

A damp room and nowhere to hide from her. :oops:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.
So Deltarune Chapter 2 is supposed to release today... if it's out already, has anyone played it? And I can't because I have a stinking Mac and not a Windows PC.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Puppetmasta4life