Search results

1. boringprotagonist

RMMV Did I Just Waste $40? (Olivia's Plugin Bundle)

Yeah Olivia's plugins are obfuscated, it will be hard to try to edit the plugins. Variable names will be hard to discern, etc :hsad: Try messaging Olivia on discord if you want help regarding the plugin, you can reach them from Visustella discord. Olivia helped me before when i need to customize...
  2. boringprotagonist

RMMV Hi I want to learn to code how hard would this be

An amateur hobbyist javascript coder here, take my words with grain of salt. I agree with what Drakkonis said. Learning JavaScript itself is not that hard, the harder thing is to figure out how the engine works. RM is built on top PIXI library, and the way RM is written in JavaScript is by...
  3. boringprotagonist

Awesome fiery hair. WIll she have her own transformation scene, Sailor Moon style? :kaopride:

Awesome fiery hair. WIll she have her own transformation scene, Sailor Moon style? :kaopride:
  4. boringprotagonist

Amazing :ewat: Also yeah, reminds me of sora too. And albedo from Genshin Impact.

Amazing :ewat: Also yeah, reminds me of sora too. And albedo from Genshin Impact.
  5. boringprotagonist

@Trihan you have a good point there! I was thinking about it too, but in the game you need to...

@Trihan you have a good point there! I was thinking about it too, but in the game you need to choose what passive you bring to battle, and the passives are a bit 'complicated'. I want the players to have a reference just in case they forgot what passives they equipped :D wdy think about it...
  6. boringprotagonist

@Sixth Thanks! Yeah its a simple auto mode button only for default attack at the moment. Just to...

@Sixth Thanks! Yeah its a simple auto mode button only for default attack at the moment. Just to minimize the inputs needed when you want to kill that last slime with 50% health :guffaw: you dont like auto battle mode? @ImaginaryVillain nice observation! Maybe it wants to look on what below her...
  7. boringprotagonist

[MEDIA] Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:

Before i mess with battle UI further, does it look decent enough? :hswt:
  8. boringprotagonist

Which battle system do you prefer? POLL

I personally prefer the latter since RPGM game that has ATB usually didnt utilize it fully and more like game of waiting. If you can make ATB more interactive such as making each skill has different fill speed, interrupting/delaying ATB gauge, enemy that reacts on how much filled the actor ATB...
  9. boringprotagonist

RMMV How to display battle animation on actor window?

Hi! Does anyone know how to play battle animation in actor window for front view battle system? Im making my own battle gui. The default only shakes the screen. For example if an enemy attacks an actor, the attack animation will be displayed on actor window. The approach that i have in mind is...
  10. boringprotagonist

JavaScript questions that don't deserve their own thread

Ah i see, so its not possible to load windowskin on itemRect. And yeah perhaps i can just add images behind every actor selection, but i prefer using window because i want to use windowskin :hhappy: I guess i should study Window_Selectable first to figure it out. Thanks a lot Lanzy, you saved...
  11. boringprotagonist

Oh yes that certainly help, now i know i can load several windowskins! But its not exactly what i want to achieve though, sorry English isnt my main language so i cant convey it better. What i want to do is to load windowskin on actor name/hp/mp area (bottom part of the picture). But i dont...
  12. boringprotagonist

Hi Lanzy, sorry i didnt make myself clear enough. What i want to achieve is to make individual window for each actor on Window_BattleStatus. My approach is to just load a windowskin on itemRect lol, but i dont know if its possible. I dont want to create a new window object so i dont need to...
  13. boringprotagonist

Hi everyone! I have a question regarding Window_Selectable and rect. Lets say i use setBackgroundType(2) so the Window_Selectable(Window_BattleStatus in this case) is transparent, but now i want to apply windowskin to the selectable items/rect(actor selection). Can i do that? If yes, can you...
  14. boringprotagonist

@Kupotepo yeah MZ is still very young lol, but maybeee since people are excited with new toy +...

@Kupotepo yeah MZ is still very young lol, but maybeee since people are excited with new toy + have enough time because of covid. We will have more than enough plugins/materials soon. Are you joining the MZ train?
  15. boringprotagonist

@Eliaquim thats a relief! I heard it comes with plugin making manual too. Are you joining the MZ...

@Eliaquim thats a relief! I heard it comes with plugin making manual too. Are you joining the MZ train, Eli? @ImaginaryVillain youre right, it will take a while for MZ to have plugin numbers like MV has. Devs are excited tho, some are joining together like visustella. Your project is awesome btw!
  16. boringprotagonist

I want to join MZ train but i havent created anything with MV yet.. and im just getting...

I want to join MZ train but i havent created anything with MV yet.. and im just getting comfortable rewriting the base code. Decisions decisions.
  17. boringprotagonist

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #5: TPBS, A Closer Look

Hi! A question, which version of Pixi does MZ use?
  18. boringprotagonist

Hello, Rekka here

Wow, awesome art! Also, selamat datang!
  19. boringprotagonist

Lunatic Mode Help: Repeat skill if target dies

Been testing it, and wow it works flawlessly so far! Thank you soooooo much! @TSR :hhappy: I have a quick question if you dont mind, do i need to put target.refresh() after i change immortalState and do target.performCollapse()?
  20. boringprotagonist

Lunatic Mode Help: Repeat skill if target dies

Hello everyone, i need help to make a skill that will repeat itself to another target if the current target dies. For example, i use the skill to kill enemy A, if the enemy A dies, i will perform the skill again to random alive enemies. I came up with the following code: <Post-Damage Eval>...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol
Happy Friday, y'all! I just got home from work and am sitting down with a nice cider, and I'm ready to chill and enjoy myself. Not sure if I'm gonna dive into any of my game-related projects or not tonight.... we'll see how I feel after unwinding for a bit I guess!
Just found out that mint tea made from chocolate mint tastes a bit like hot cocoa with candy cane stirred in. As I'm allergic to chocolate this makes me very happy.
It's special day for me tomorrow so time to vanish for 24 hours lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roeigold123