Search results

1. Loz

Creating a sailing raft ideas?

Hello all dear colleagues! I am trying to create a raft ferry 3x4 tiles the player can step on, to then be taken to the other side of the lake, there''ll be chicken transported too :D I would like the player to be able to walk around on the raft while it is sailing I would really prefer to...
  2. Loz

Deploying to Itch.io: Game works ok on browser but following error on mobile

Dear colleagues! I was stoked to have my first demo up and running on itch.io, till someone informed me they got the following error screen playing on mobile, not android app mind you, just mobile through itch.io: If you like you may see it yourself by playing the first 10 seconds of the...
  3. Loz

Random Var Script Call Error

Hello dear colleagues: is this the right place for my query? To those experts among you who understand this language...what am I doing wrong? I am trying to have a message show up randomly, and only once. Thank you for any feedback!
  4. Loz

Auto Passive States (YEP) Triggers delayed (Lag)

Good day fellow makers! I have been playing around with auto passive states to have different things (showing MP Gauge, learning a spell) happen automatically upon meeting certain conditions. But something strange I can't explain happened! State triggers normally when: <Passive Condition: HP...
  5. Loz

Turn MP Off and then On again

G'day everyone! Working on my first game, bit of a learning curve so would really appreciate some pointers! It bothers me that characters have MPs from he outset, when neither of them have skills using them. on Level 3. they'll learn their 1st spell, and it would be ideal if I could introduce MP...
  6. Loz

Display MP after leveling up only

G'day everyone! Working on my first game, bit of a learning curve so would really appreciate some pointers! It bothers me that characters have MPs from he outset, when neither of them have skills using them. on Level 3. they'll learn their 1st spell, and it owuld be ideal if I could introduce MP...
  7. Loz

Retrieve event ID

Hey gang, I'm looking to find what the ID of an event I've since renamed would be... how do I go about doing that? It'd make sense for there to be a list of all events in a single map, however I can't find anything like that neither in software nor scouring these forums Thanks in advance for the...
  8. Loz

Is this where one can post MV related questions?

Just couldn't figure out exactly where one's supposed to do that, forums are huge :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Holy cow, I have made Row Formation work again with OTB!

Now, my devious machinations can finally be born...
finished the second chapter of deltarune today, I gotta say that the 3 years wait was worth it lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lobinha