Search results

1. Loz

Events Touching Trigger v3.20

Thanks OP! I am going to have a look later :)
  2. Loz

Events Touching Trigger v3.20

Exactly what I am trying to do! Is this plugin and demo still floating somewhere?
  3. Loz

Deploying to Itch.io: Game works ok on browser but following error on mobile

Thanks! I did as you said and replaced transfer by a movement. However I still get the error right after :/ Updated version of the game is online here https://lozzasoft.itch.io/cursed-tales-demo
  4. Loz

Sure, the error happens right when the transfer command should be.
  5. Loz

Creating a sailing raft ideas?

Hello all dear colleagues! I am trying to create a raft ferry 3x4 tiles the player can step on, to then be taken to the other side of the lake, there''ll be chicken transported too :D I would like the player to be able to walk around on the raft while it is sailing I would really prefer to...
  6. Loz

Dear colleagues! I was stoked to have my first demo up and running on itch.io, till someone informed me they got the following error screen playing on mobile, not android app mind you, just mobile through itch.io: If you like you may see it yourself by playing the first 10 seconds of the...
  7. Loz

How am I a veteran after 2 months? :o

How am I a veteran after 2 months? :o
  8. Loz

Random Var Script Call Error

You bet I shall, thanks again and have a great feline filled day!
  9. Loz

Wow! Gives me some hope as a total noob. Well thanks again and catch you around!
  10. Loz

How many years have you guys been at this?
  11. Loz

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!
  12. Loz

Thanks a lot!

Thanks a lot!
  13. Loz

Oh my god YES! YES! It works! I am so happy you guys thank you so much! :LZScheeze::LZScheeze::LZScheeze::LZScheeze:
  14. Loz

Is it!? I can't see it
  15. Loz

That may be why I tried replacing with Let, and still get error and '0' as a result. Also I don't see the extra :, I don't think I can type it I don't know what I would be typing. So looks like we're back at square 0? :D If you're curious would packing this demo of a game and wetransfer it over...
  16. Loz

Making sure I get this right, the differences are: You replaced 'var' with let, and added the console.log line of code
  17. Loz

The event is just below the characters, I want him to get messages when checking the phone
  18. Loz

After the error popup what happens is I get this text shown in game: Selected message 0 And nothing else
  19. Loz

I don't think I have no, I have used passive states but not in relation to a variable. I have now removed the > 0 and keep getting the error as initially did. Could this below be what you're looking for?
  20. Loz

I see, how do I find out where 665 is?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm actively looking for people who want to recreate classical compositions in the public domain for RPG Maker games. I've got a whole kick going on of looking for several resources from anyone which would be sharable amongst commercial games. This latest pursuit is something I'm surprised no one else has started doing.
I played Deltarune chapter 2 today! It was great. No spoilers, but I hope one day I can design a world as interesting as Toby Fox and team.
Holy cow, I have made Row Formation work again with OTB!

Now, my devious machinations can finally be born...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onek3i