Search results

1. caiopalhares

Lose half Gold

Hi guys, Beginner here, so apologies if the question is basic. I'm trying to make the player lose half its gold, on an specific event. How do I do that? I didn't quite work out how gold and variables work together. Thanks in advance, Caio
  2. caiopalhares

Two-tile event, higher part solid

Hi everyone, Newbie here, so apologies if this is basic. I'm trying to create a puzzle in which the character has to push logs, and consequently the logs to roll. The log event image is bigger than a single tile, so I created the sprite and added it using the $ symbol before the name...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?
I've been working on status effects since last thursday, and today I finished the core mechanic of Zombie, Teleport, Curse and Recall. Zombie and Curse are lacking a few things to make them complete atm. Teleport though is the "HAHA" spell for some of my mobs, but can "NOPE" at them with Recall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoHazanki