Search results

1. Azel

LGP - Face Sprite

Made a new Version. Fixed the problem with FSPosition and added Plugin parameters.
  2. Azel

LGP - Face Sprite

Sorry for the late answer. I finally got a fix for the issue. Download the new script from the link again and replace it with the old one.
  3. Azel

LGP - Face Sprite

Well. The FaceSpritePosition and such are plugin commands after all. They won't work inside message boxes.
  4. Azel

LGP - Better Damage Popup

Was already a topic. This link gets you there. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/lgp-better-damage-popup.97679/page-2#post-890469 Although, the idea with the note tag is clever, this plugin already has the possibility to do that via the custom scripts. If questions arise, just...
  5. Azel

Here you go. V1.6 should fix it now.
  6. Azel

yeah. I hear you both. Got the problem figured out and working on the fix. I'll write if I'm done. The problem is a simple logical error within condition checks.
  7. Azel

I do know about that. And yet I can't offer a fix for it. I'll look into it later today.
  8. Azel

Fixing errors in code gives me a rush.

Fixing errors in code gives me a rush.
  9. Azel

Do you guys prefer writing one huge script or multiple smaller ones?

Multiple smaller ones. I personally think of chapters or modules when scripting. A battle system for instance. Such task takes a lot of effort from one. So I have a module that covers only the 'mechanical' part of the battle system. While another module is solely dedicated to the visual...
  10. Azel

You're not blind. You cant show HP/MP/TP after the damage Popup without altering the code too much. I don't know your preferences but I'll try my best. 1. I need you to copy the code from drawDefaultNumber and paste it inside the Draw Number Popup Code in the Parameter Settings. 2. Then you...
  11. Azel

And what about the numbers?
  12. Azel

No this shouldn't be that way. I got a new version up. I found an error by me. What version is your RPG Maker MV on? I think your Bitmap Text isn't working as intended.
  13. Azel

Let me help you. I might learn something. Let's start a conversation.
  14. Azel

I assume you... ...never had a previous version of my plugin in your game. ...saw no error in the debugger. It's kind off odd indeed. All I can think off right now is that another plugin changed the behavior of some "Battler" or "ActionResult" code that are only being used by the damage...
  15. Azel

Great. Should work as intended now. Have fun and sorry for the trouble.
  16. Azel

Yep. found another one. Please download it again. If you get another error, I'll go mental. Why does it work on my game? This puzzles me the most. Welp. There goes my reputation.
  17. Azel

Well. Look at that! bitmap.drawText(string, 0, 0, w, h,); I fixed the problem. Thanks for help. Why didn't I get an error, this puzzles me the most.
  18. Azel

Read the red text on the first thread good sir. I just added it. Version 1.2 used to have variables that no longer belong in version 1.3. If its broken, press f8 during battle test and read the text for me. Then we might have a real error.
  19. Azel

Oh crap. How did I not see this. I'm a genius at this. Welp. You still got it though. Happy it worked.
  20. Azel

Sorry for the inconvenience! Since 1.2 worked on your end, it should work for the current one. Remove the plugin from your Plugin Manager. After applying the changes select the plugin again and put it somewhere below the required plugins. If this didn't work then my code might caused an error...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?
I've been working on status effects since last thursday, and today I finished the core mechanic of Zombie, Teleport, Curse and Recall. Zombie and Curse are lacking a few things to make them complete atm. Teleport though is the "HAHA" spell for some of my mobs, but can "NOPE" at them with Recall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GHench