Search results

1. busbuzz

RPG Maker MZ 1.3.3 Update

Installed new version with steam version, no issues so far.
  2. busbuzz

What the MZ RTP is missing!

Yay, the collection is growing!
  3. busbuzz

I finished with the all the battlers I'm making for this set. I'm not making people 2_1 because I already have what I need there and there is an awesome 2_8 already out. Terms in my original post. people2_4 People2_3 People2_5 People2_6 People2_7
  4. busbuzz

Busts of actors/Window Cover/On-screen buttons

The buttons are great
  5. busbuzz

NaosoX RPG Maker Resources

That clock tho
  6. busbuzz

Buzz edits and creations

That's a very nice compliment coming from the master of masters :) thx avery. I love everything you've created.
  7. busbuzz

Make custom maps?

For parallax mapping you will probably need a plugin. There are limitations for what you can do with parallax mapping only using the maker. For RMMV I think you can use Galv's visual fogs
  8. busbuzz

Generator SV body types

I tried the generator but as it has more features that are missing it misses some important features the original has haha. so ill stick to the maker generator. mainly the problem with the extended generator is the fact that it doesn't have a fast preview as you select the items. that saves time.
  9. busbuzz

*Raises eyebrow

*Raises eyebrow
  10. busbuzz

Buzz edits and creations

I made these SV battlers of people 1-2 and people 1-1 those were super easy, I have no idea why they're missing. You just have to use the generator to make them... the challenge was making 2-2 Terms of use in the 1st post
  11. busbuzz

BGM Help

It can be many things. sometimes bgm stops playing on my maker, i just restart it and it solves the problem. if it doesnt solve the problem it might be some configuration. i have succesfully transformed mp3 to ogg with audition.
  12. busbuzz

Generator SV body types

wow ok, that's what I thought... very complicated. there should be a body swap thing and a gradient swap thing as well. i have been doing that exactly, replacing them by renaming. Thx .
  13. busbuzz

Generator SV body types

So, im currently working with the generator, and i noticed i have 2 different body types inside the genarator resources, those bodies are similar but have different poses. is there a way to change to the other one? did I add the other one that is not supposed to be there by mistake ? Also i...
  14. busbuzz

Recording gameplay help

win +g is horrible but free and easy, not for a professional looking video :)
  15. busbuzz

It was edited by me, it was something easy. credit me and Kadokawa. free to use commercial and free. more info here and Also here is People2-2, this one did take me awhile to make. Everything about terms can be found here on the following link...
  16. busbuzz

Phantasy Star Fans!?

I wouldnt say they count, just as PSIII they are not made by the same team. PS1, 2 and 4 were created by the same team and those games have a chronological order and they happen in the same universe. PSO .... is just something else
  17. busbuzz

People 1-1 SV Battler, easily done People 1-2
  18. busbuzz

RMMZ Tiamat

SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS Trailer
  19. busbuzz

Recording gameplay help

i don't think there is anything as easy as pressing Win+G and start recording :p thx case closed
  20. busbuzz

Recording gameplay help

I'm using windows 10 and rpg maker mz

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?
I've been working on status effects since last thursday, and today I finished the core mechanic of Zombie, Teleport, Curse and Recall. Zombie and Curse are lacking a few things to make them complete atm. Teleport though is the "HAHA" spell for some of my mobs, but can "NOPE" at them with Recall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shiromori