Search results

1. cradth

RMMV The Two Oracles

THE TWO ORACLES Latest version : -On Progress- +DESCRPTION+ This game is a sequel to "The Three Visions". The story takes place when the protagonist was taking a break from his quest to the Tower of Rebirth. +STORY+ "This journey follows the story of Pens — a hired wizard on the rise in Sun...
  2. cradth

RMMV LIVENEL - Nocturnal Skyrift

Latest version : CHAPTER 1 DEMO v1.25 BATTLE MECHANICS [/COLOR][/SIZE] ELMSPHERE Elmsphere are magic spheres that allow the player to cast various Mantra (magic). These spheres will grant its user with various mantras or abilities that can be used in a battle, or reproduce a specific...
  3. cradth

RMVXA Avelions 2 - All Stars

AVELIONS 2 - ALL STARS Demo version Developer : Radian F (cradth) Latest version : Demo v1.02 +STORY+ ...Ferdinan deiz Marceil was originally a Historia summoned by the Avelion of the Northern Sky, Maegarf Thal. Widely considered to be a genius Archmage, Ferde becomes a hope for...
  4. cradth

RMMV The Three Visions

Latest version : EXTENDED v1.10 Android vers. CANCELED +STORY+ Three thousand years ago there was a great war between the three Clans of the Demon World. Lucifer and his Diablos Legion had almost won the war, but somebody from the Daegon Clan was appeared, and stood up against the entire...
  5. cradth

KASATMATA (The Seen) - Chapter 1

KASATMATA (THE SEEN) - CHAPTER 1 Extended version Developer : Radian F (cradth helverd) Latest version : Chapter 1 Extended v2.24 "Cultures all around the world believe in spirits that survive death to live in another realm." +STORY+ CHAPTER 1-The Black Butterfly Kasatmata - Chapter 1...
  6. cradth

RMVX Avelions 4 - Oracion Memoirs

AVELIONS 4 : ORACION MEMOIRS Latest version : Full ENGLISH v6.08 STORY This story centers on the journey of formerly high ranked military commander, Eiriou Finhrouced, who attempted to kill a member of the Epsylian Council, and became the nation's most wanted criminal. He believes...
  7. cradth

RMVXA Avelions 3 - Crimson Wars

AVELIONS 3 - CRIMSON WARS Demo version Latest version : 1.26 +STORY+ In the year 779 MA, a hundred knights where chosen to go on a dangerous mission by the Epsylian Council. The mission, led by an Aelther Warlord code-named "Neptune", was to occupy, a camp of Looset Empire. This...
  8. cradth

The Four Disasters

THE FOUR DISASTERS Demo version Latest version : Demo v1.61 + This game is a spin off for Avelions series +STORY+ -776 M.A- You are Ferde, an attractive yet reckless? guy, who made his best to the 10th seat of the strongest Archmages in the northern land of Reigeia. No one knows about...
  9. cradth

Avelions - The Ancestors

AVELIONS - THE ANCESTORS Full version Developer : Radian F (cradth) Latest version : Extended v5.30 STORY Mankind finds itself being slaughtered by immortal beings called "Grimoire". Where did they come from, or why are they doing this, are not known. 42 powerful guilds...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darnitwit