Search results

1. SMcNeill

Faces don't update in Text Display?

So I'm running a simple common script to change character's display, according to whatever armor they're currently wearing. A short snippet of the code is like this: ◆If:Nataria has equipped Nataria's Dress ◆Change Actor Images:Nataria, Teen Nataria(0), Teen Nataria/Nataria in Green...
  2. SMcNeill

Merchants buying/selling in batches?

Is there a way (with or without a plug-in) to have merchants buy and sell batches of stuff? for example, I let characters gather weeds from the maps they cross. These weeds can then be used in crafting to create a hemp rope, a sack, a grass skirt… various other things. These items have worth...
  3. SMcNeill

RMMZ VisuStella CommonEventMenu

In my game, I have one of my characters write Journal entries as a quick and easy way to convey large amounts of information to the player, rather than toss out a long cutscene of multiple pages of dialog, and it has the added benefit of being something they can go back and easily reference in...
  4. SMcNeill

RMMZ Visustella Battle Core Question

Here’s a question for those that have worked quite a bit with the Battle Core: Is there some setting to either permanently, or temporarily, disable the “Attack Name” which appears at the top of my screen? My issue here is that attacks only allow 2 lines to describe their action. In one of my...
  5. SMcNeill

Change Font in Message Box?

Is there some way not to change the main menu font, but to be able to change the font when needed, for a message box? What I'm doing is going for a graphical character journal for my game, and I have a nice image of a blank book which I load when the character uses the journal in their...
  6. SMcNeill

Battle alters background music?

So here's what I currently see happening: Characters start on Map1 -- Background music plays all light and bubbly. Characters move to Map2 -- The background music transitions to become dark and creepy. Characters get into a fight -- Standard battle music plays. Fight ends -- Background music...
  7. SMcNeill

Event offset by just a few pixels?

As the title says, I'm wondering how one can create a set offset for an event to display on the map. For instance, I've got a nice picnic table displayed on my map, and I want to have an event that basically toggles whether food is sitting on top of that table or not. I've got my nice plates...
  8. SMcNeill

RMMZ Destiny's Corruption

Destiny's Corruption (Well, about the first 5 to 10 minutes of it...) SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS (These are optional) SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT DOWNLOAD LINK
  9. SMcNeill

Copying/Moving a segment of a map

Here’s a question I’ve had for a while now: How does one copy a segment of a map to move it? Let’s say I draw a whole church, and a dozen events, in the SE corner of my map. After some thought, I want to place a graveyard near that church, but there’s no open tiles left around to build one...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
logistikman