Search results

1. Typho20k

RMVXA (Zeldalike) A Troll's Fable v.1.0

Reuploaded file. Download works again.
  2. Typho20k

RMVXA Steel Dome (Steampunk RPG)

Steel Dome (not sure about title yet) SYNOPSIS/STORYLINE It's a game/story about people that escaped a world-wide plague by moving into a flying steel dome that flies high in the sky made by Ace Corporations. But, not everything is as it seems and things take a surprising turn as the...
  3. Typho20k

RMVXA (Zeldalike) A Troll's Fable v.1.0

A while ago, I played ''Legend of Zelda: The Lampshade of No Real Significance'' and I loved the artstyle so much I tried making a game with the same charm artwise. Our hero Nimble start as a normal troll child, sleeping in his bed when his friend comes in to wake him up to remind him that it's...
  4. Typho20k

RMVXA (3D) Dollarman in Tellia

This is a strange game I've been working on for at least 3 years, coming up with lots of cool ideas and try make them fit together. Will include videos and images very soon. This game is a weird mix between Zelda, Final Fantasy, World of Warcraft, Wonderboy ..and probably other games, too...
  5. Typho20k

Dollarman: Land of Tellia

Added DollarStorm (Ultimate attack), Whirlwind (hits all enemies with normal weapon damage) and lots more ways of punishing the enemies.
  6. Typho20k

Been working on new deadly spells...
  7. Typho20k

Appreciated!
  8. Typho20k

A piece of the soundtrack
  9. Typho20k

More progress since last time.
  10. Typho20k

Some sprites needs some works, but it's a nice start.
  11. Typho20k

I like epicness

I like epicness
  12. Typho20k

Dollarman: Land of Tellia What is it? A 2,5 dimensional game about a sword competent man with a tophat and a special boy who uses a bow as weapon of choice. The two heroes has 5 days to stop the evil Xulsar before he finishes his mega-cannon which will destroy all of Tellia. Features...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
logistikman