Search results

1. enemy scale with player level or not?

do you guys prefer enemy scale with your level or have raw stat? for those who play FFVIII, you guys must have known that enemies stat scale with player lv, but are there limitations? for example, the beginning enemy stat can rival player stat when max lv. if add limit, they only up to lv 10...
  2. end battle animtion + hide enemy when event start (problem)

I see... then I can't set event condition only at *target <= 0%* or there will be an interruption. trigger the event in the middle of the repeat... I'll find some way to trigger the event after all actions are finished (battle event least priority). yeah, I'm not a native English speaker. bur...
  3. end battle animtion + hide enemy when event start (problem)

evolve enemy? enemy 1 will transform into 2. is this how immortal state should be? before the hide script, it was remove immortal state (and I have added state to the enemy in turn 0). even with the state removed, the enemy is still there till the event end.
  4. end battle animtion + hide enemy when event start (problem)

I made a battle event where enemy 2 will appear when enemy 1 died. I know there this 'must immortal state' to run event when target reaches 0 but the problem is the hide is a delay. hide enemy 1 and then enemy 2 appear (set halfway). but when in battle, enemy 1 didn't go invisible. go...
  5. RMMV searching Bust message that show both face and body + same body

you're right, show image can. I only use show image to show a full image png. thank you for the info.
  6. RMMV searching Bust message that show both face and body + same body

I'm searching a bust message plugin. yes, there are some bust plugins but they all replace the face image. what I'm searching for is a bust plugin that lets you have both face and body shown at the same time. for those who don't want to use much time or/and not an artist. I'm thinking of using...
  7. question about luck

alright thank you for the info and if may help, is there a way to make state inflict have fixed chance not included luck? if states chance 25%, then the state will be 25%, no double or half.
  8. question about luck

luck effect chance status, but the difference in chance is almost unnoticeable? is that what you mean? and for luck can be played, the difference must be double or half? this is the luck formula, right? Game_Action.prototype.lukEffectRate = function(target) { return Math.max(0) change to 0...
  9. question about luck

luck purpose is 'chance of status effects'. but if I disable luck, will there be a change in inflict status effect? if my actor luck is 0 with skill/attack have 25% poison inflict, will the attack 25% chance or there will be some modification? Game_Action.prototype.lukEffectRate =...
  10. script call for actor? not specific, but universal

remove the var target line... and the rng state clear is now working (and yes I have yanfly skill core). thank you for the help
  11. script call for actor? not specific, but universal

f8 error output? do they usually appear as... cannot read property 'X' of undefined'? / undefined is not a function / etc? -plugins -plugins -plugins ? if so, then no. no error message.
  12. script call for actor? not specific, but universal

my mistake. wrong script. fix and test again, still fail. target 'var target'.
  13. script call for actor? not specific, but universal

didn't mention cause think there will time where I use the same RNG mechanic on different items. anyway, a fail... even using a notebox (before/after eval). and no point it's B, I test A before test B. (re-edit, fix and test again the script. still fail) test using it. actor alone, use the...
  14. script call for actor? not specific, but universal

because I don't really know much about using the script, I use a common event instead. I want an RNG cure state while using common event, but since almost all say can't... alternative if can't common event. ok the last target actor ID, but how about if the last target is state...
  15. script call for actor? not specific, but universal

this is another random remove state, but I can't get how it works. https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/remove-random-status-effect.74282/
  16. script call for actor? not specific, but universal

so I add an item that can clear a state... I have searched the script call list yet can't found any about remove targets. (yes, there is a remove state, but for a specific actor) item will check. if the target has state, remove the state and break the loop. else continue repeat till X times or...
  17. less healing effect when heal

This work. thank you for the help.
  18. less healing effect when heal

I only find that element rates to increase/decrease user damage receive. I don't know how it 'connected' to healing items... healer tank and true healer have the same heal skill ID number... using element rate... both will get affected.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zerael