Search results

1. Eli Jump System - Player jumps with a press of a button!

Well, in my project I specifically have the movement sprites at the top left, below them the diagonal ones, and to the right of the walking sprites, the jumping ones (for what it's worth) since in the game you play with several characters and they all have the same movements in the same position...
  2. Eli Jump System - Player jumps with a press of a button!

Can you make jumping have another sprite or graphic? Would be pretty good
  3. Rename the game after an event

Now I am using visustella Save core plugin. Winshifter said to use it. If someone manages to do what I put, I will deactivate this and I will put the one you have done
  4. Rename the game after an event

So what do I have to do now?
  5. Rename the game after an event

It is AltSaveScreen This image shows how the plugin looks:
  6. Rename the game after an event

In the title screen it will put the name of the game that is set from the game database. ===================================================================== When creating a new game, a screen will appear in which you will have to choose which story you want to play. It depends on which one...
  7. Rename the game after an event

I'm not using any very specific save plugin for now, just AltSaveScreen (the one that changes the default save screen). Im gonna send images of how it should look
  8. Rename the game after an event

I just want the name of the game to change in the save / load screen and that the title looks the same, that there is a plugin that happens something and changes it but only the text of the save and load screen
  9. Rename the game after an event

Hi there! I was making a game with RPG maker MZ, and when creating a new game it will let you choose two adventures to play. The point is, I want the name of the game to change when you choose one or the other. If you save the game with the adventure you have chosen, in the file selection screen...
  10. Help for an anti-cheat system in MV

Hello, I need help to make a system that detects if any script is altered or the player has a program open. Once this is detected, the game freezes and a screen will appear with an image telling you that you should not cheat and a few seconds later the game will close and delete your game. I'll...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefranChise