Search results

1. Elmo_Cosquillas

Eli Help Windows - Add help windows to the default scenes/windows!

mmmm is there a way to put a help window over an enemy showing the name of the debuffs it is affected?
  2. Elmo_Cosquillas

RMMV Changing LUK stat use

mmm what about a formula? lets say you make a formula that says v[x] = math.random(100)+1 ; v[x2] = a.luk - b.luk ; v[x] < v[x2] ? b.addstate(A) : v[x] = 0 ; attack damage or 0 what the formula does is: get a random number between 0 and 99, then add 1 and save that number in a variable, then...
  3. Elmo_Cosquillas

Akea Animated Battle System 2

mmm guys would it be possible to add an animation to a state with this plugin? to make for example: the petrification, freezing, roots, burning, poison and other effects? since the plugins accepts a larger and better sprite sheet it would be easier for me just to draw said effects in my sprite...
  4. Elmo_Cosquillas

Eli Dynamic Parameters - Change parameter values dynamically with states and equipment note tags!

good luck if you find the way working with visutella's code. i opened a core plugin once and suffered a stroke. the entire plugin is writen in a single line, a loong long single line.
  5. Elmo_Cosquillas

Eli Custom Parameters - Add new parameters to actors and enemies!

ok i finally solve it, it was not incompatibility, it was my dumb brain loading custom parameters after enemy class. so the parameters were in the skill formulas, but not in the other plugin formulas, because for the plugin they didnt had them. everything works now, i can now make things like...
  6. Elmo_Cosquillas

for some reason it stop working today when i use it with custom state damage https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/custom-state-damage.49213/ i have no idea what could have happen. i think i updated the book core. still it doesnt make sense, well i can just use atk and magic attak...
  7. Elmo_Cosquillas

Nio_CharacterStatusSprite 1.00

does this work for the battle screen?
  8. Elmo_Cosquillas

Skill Extension (hp costs, cooldowns, limited uses and some evals)

ok, it works, but i dont know how to change the text color, because black hurts people eyes, i feel dumb ._. what color must i use to get white, no matter what i write here, its always black NVM i found the answer, it was 0 and you have to reboot the rpgmaker, for some reason i always have to...
  9. Elmo_Cosquillas

RMMZ Alternative to: "Visual State Effects" from visutella.

Well as the tittle says, it would be nice to give more variety to said effects. like adding an ice cube layer to the freezing effect or turn the target into a statue and so on. But using even 1 plugin from visutella means i need to replace almost my entire project. the reason i dont even use...
  10. Elmo_Cosquillas

Balancing Dual Wield

idk if is this would be considered necromancy but i think i found a way to do it. Im using hime equip core, to have the ability to make weapons to be able to be equipped in the off-hand slot and in the main hand but to also make 2-handed weapons that can only be equiped in the main hand and...
  11. Elmo_Cosquillas

RMMZ target ally but exclude the user. no visutella/yep

ty both of you guys, many good plugins on that site, i cant understand anything, i mean i barely understand english, but i think that if i use the google traduction extension i'll find many good things in that site. ok, its this one: https://plugin-mz.fungamemake.com/archives/2445 i think you...
  12. Elmo_Cosquillas

One quick question, if i add a parameter for example strength with the "str" abreviation, how can i use it on damage formulas? jut like the old parameters? for example "a.atk * a.str"?
  13. Elmo_Cosquillas

RMMZ target ally but exclude the user. no visutella/yep

hey guys, well its as the tittle says. im trying to make something like the old soraka's mana replenishment. 2 skills, one that gives a portion based on formula damage of its own mp to an ally, or one taking mp from an ally based on a damage formula. the thing is that it doesnt make any sense...
  14. Elmo_Cosquillas

need a invisible regeneration

did it, that way ty.
  15. Elmo_Cosquillas

need a invisible regeneration

well thats it, i need passive regeneration hp or mp for certain characters, but i dont want them to pop on the screen. is there a way to do it? is a minor thing but is unsettling for the player seeing numbers poping in the screen for no apparent reason.i would like it to be done without plugins...
  16. Elmo_Cosquillas

hi men one question, have you been able to contact with the guy that made the stack ex? in his...

hi men one question, have you been able to contact with the guy that made the stack ex? in his wordpress it says that all his plugins are free to use comercially but since that specific plugin isnt listed in that blog im confused about it.
  17. Elmo_Cosquillas

RMMZ need js to remove the item command from battle

easy and simple ty very much. it was even just single line.
  18. Elmo_Cosquillas

RMMZ need js to remove the item command from battle

Hey guys, is there any way to do it making a simple plugin? i literally need to do it that way since i have the items separated into healing skills and harmful items using skills, they already consume items with another plugin that i decided was good to extend its use this way. I saw something...
  19. Elmo_Cosquillas

RMMZ Problems with damage over time

finally, after some rant and calming down a couple of times found this: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/request-state-stacking-and-custom-state-damage.127737/ it just works. edit: the plugin use math.max instead of math.floor, if you numbers with many decimals that is the...
  20. Elmo_Cosquillas

RMMZ Problems with damage over time

well, it scales now, but sadly only with the target's stats. better than nothing i guess, i'll keep looking for visutellas alternatives. However damage over time can now be a constant that can be reduced with the league of legends mdef and armor formula, i'll make several lvls of poison then.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasperluna