Search results

1. nivel del enemigo - ataques de daño y curacion / enemy level - damage attacks and healing

Hello people, I would like to know if anyone has an idea of how to do these two themes. 1º - Create an attack that if you throw it at an opponent damages it, but if you launch it at an ally it will heal it. (Not that it does both things simultaneously, but that if you choose the ally, heal it...
  2. Exclusive Items

Hello, I would like to know how I can make a consumable item unique to a character in my team. Example: A potion that only the main character can use. Thanks and sorry to bother you
  3. Pasive Skill & CD Skill

hi, someone could tell me how to do passive skills, so they are always active in the character / class but are not activable. And also if it is possible to cd the skills. Thank you very much.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ariyana