Search results

1. GotMop

Framed Artwork

Ever play a game and then just stop for a moment to enjoy the artwork on the walls? This is my first attempt at creating a framed artwork sprite that could be utilized within a game. Very often, I find that developers lack the resources or don't notice the value when creating an in depth...
  2. GotMop

Flavor Text Ideas

Often overlooked during the design process, flavor text can provide a higher level of immersion. Flavor text for equipment, items, or creatures can be a great tool for improving lore and character depth. When players begin to roam within a new world, they don't want to pick up just another...
  3. GotMop

Pre-Order "Bonus" Incentive Ideas

Throughout my experience, I have always pondered the usage of a Pre Order "Bonus" incentive; when launching a commercial game. In today's age pre-ordering isn't as important nor relevant as it used to be. Regardless, pre-ordering has became an intricate cycle within the game development process...
  4. GotMop

Prepare to be Mopped

Greetings and Salutations, For those who don't know me, the name is GotMop and I'm a veteran gamer posting for the first time on the RPG Maker forums. At the time of this post, I own RPG Maker 2003, XP, and VX Ace. I also have beta testing experience within multiple consoles and love to...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A music I create while practicing E Major scale. :D
Too bad the Boss Battle Build Bout isn't also for VXAce.
I might not participate in the Boss Battle contest after all... I have more important things to do, like Wishful Wanda. And of course the Dark Deception spinoff I plan to pitch, Demon Slayer.
Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ariyana